276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A River Enchanted: The magical Sunday Times number 1 bestseller: Book 1 (Elements of Cadence)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A River Enchanted is exquisitely written with compelling characters and romance, and a gripping story that kept me captivated. When not writing, she can be found reading or in her garden, where she grows wildflowers and story ideas.

I am but a verse inspired by your chorus, and I will follow you until the end, when the isle takes my bones and my name is nothing more than a remembrance on a headstone, next to yours. Old feelings flared in him, the feelings he had carried as a boy, when he had felt unclaimed and unwanted.Sidra glanced down at it, and she still appeared confused until Torin laid his palm over her chest, where the plaid now granted her protection. Her books have been published in thirteen languages, reaching readers around the globe, and have received starred trade reviews. Rebecca had no other choice but to devote herself to this scene, discovering the story, the characters, and the world as she wrote. Please be aware that there will be *** SLIGHT SPOILERS*** in this content guide (although I have done my best to keep it minimal!

A River Enchanted is a melodic and sweeping tale filled with whimsical magic, unforgettable characters, and heartfelt romance. Ross has built a fully realized world clearly inspired by Scottish myth and legend and thick with heroes. But there’s also a small voice in the back of my mind, a voice that tells me, “You will miss so much by being so guarded.It was a messy first attempt of a fantasy book, riddled with cliches and tropes, but a good trial run. Whether you are hoping to save your people or just cut a few miles off your trip home at the end of a long day, you want the spirits and fairies of Cadence on your side. At a few points in the story Jack changes his opinions and behaviors in a way that would make sense if only the inciting incident for the change hadn’t just happened a few paragraphs prior.

In the West, the Breccans who are, “known for their bloodthirsty ways,” live a more spartan existence relying solely on magic and brute strength to survive. He hasn’t stepped foot on Cadence in ten long years, content to study music at the Mainland university. Rebecca Ross succeeds in weaving together themes of family, loyalty, and betrayal to create a believable world where fairies exist, ghosts occasionally offer parenting advice, and music has the power to reach the spirits. And while readers of A River Enchanted are positioned to be sympathetic to the Tamerlaine side of the story, the truth, of course, is bound to be somewhere in the middle.

To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. I was weaving together themes such as career, marriage, raising children, and loss of faith (just to highlight the overarching ones). A River Enchantedis a melodic and sweeping tale filled with whimsical magic, unforgettable characters, and heartfelt romance. When he recognized her voice within it, whether the wind blew from the north, the south, the east, or the west.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment