276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HotWife Fantasies: A Collection Of Hotwife Stories (A Hot Wife Anthology)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But there was also a different side to all this. While my husband was incredibly supportive and encouraging and our sex life only improved throughout all of this, I still had my doubts and my insecurities.

Marge’s outward appearance was still the dutiful wife of a preacher. She dressed plainly, seemed prim and proper, and even participated in several church activities, like teaching Sunday School and working with many of the volunteer wives on the social functions. It was after a planning meeting for one of these functions that Marge was pulled aside by Mrs. Stark.

Marge Calligan felt totally liberated for the first time in her life. Raised by puritanical parents, her sexuality was repressed from puberty. Marrying a preacher didn’t help. He thought Satan caused his hard-on and his wife’s duty was to relieve his tension. Under the sanctity of the bed covers, the preacher would enter his wife with no foreplay, pump in and out a few times, and spill his seed. There was no lovemaking involved… and no pleasure for Marge. The preacher thought it was a sin to enjoy sex, being the Devil’s work. Without looking at Marge, Mrs. Stark said very quietly, “I would have gone to your husband for guidance, but I can’t… not this time. It’s… I can’t… he’s a man. Oh Lord, what am I going to do?”

It was the first time the young wife felt anyone caress her breast. She tried to stop it at first but after a short while it felt good. This surprised her, thinking the only purpose of a tit was to feed a baby. She never thought it would feel good when squeezed. But it did. Soon the preacher’s wife was moaning softly, almost purring. Dropping to her knees, the preacher’s wife began praying, “Lord, forgive my sins. I cheated on my husband and felt pleasure. Please forgive me for experiencing lust.” Are you prepared to be open and honest every step of the way? Communication is key. Without communication, none of this would have happened in the first place.It will be my pleasure,” the preacher’s wife said with a big smile on her face. “Sandy, lie down on the blanket.” Who would’ve thought that opening up our sex life to other people would make us even more turned on for each other? I’ve Become Hooked On Being Shared (We’ve Tried It Again) The preacher’s wife’s finger and tongue slowed down but didn’t stop, prolonging the young girl’s orgasm. Jessica’s thighs were closing on Marge’s head and then moving away, only to snap shut again. The teen’s body was shuddering and her hips were jerking upwards. After what seemed like ages, Jessica’s body went limp and the preacher’s wife rolled onto her side next to the girl. Using her elbow to prop her head in her hand, Marge watched the teenager. Digging into the most prolific bastion of cringe and discomfort, Reddit, we found a few deeply uncomfortable sex stories that show just how persistent cringe-y, awkward sex moments can be throughout your lives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment