276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DAVIDOFF Zino Eau de Toilette 125ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Davidoff name is now synonymous with enjoyment, timeless style, good living, humility and zest for life. The Zino Davidoff Group was founded in 1980 by Ukrainian-Jewish immigrant Zino Davidoff (born Sussele-Meier Davidoff), [11] [12] who lived in Switzerland. What I find most interesting about the opening is that I get the accord of certain notes that are not actually in the fragrance so it seems to be a clever play between certain notes to give some creative accord. So, for the 1986 Zino, Almairac took the structure of the feminine classic Shalimar Guerlain - citruses and flowers based on vanilla and tonka beans - and masculinized it, fortifying the base with cedar, sandalwood, and patchouli, but omitting tonka beans.

Biography – ERIH

En su momento fue renovador, de una masculinidad abierta a nuevos caminos, hoy sigue resultando moderno y en la meta de los perfumes que han alcanzado un puesto inamovible. Wherever your A is to begin and wherever your Z might turn out to be, wherever your life takes you, take a Zino made by Davidoff for the ride. A visionary in all regards, Zino was a man who ensured time, like each of his cigars, was always beautifully filled.After numerous test runs, Zino Davidoff found a partner in the local producer “Tabadom”, owned by Hendrik Kelner. According to Edward Simon, the chief marketing officer at Oettinger Davidoff AG, the inspiration behind the new Zino brand comes from individuals who embrace a lifestyle and mindset centred around experiences, open-mindedness, and an insatiable curiosity. Davidoff Zino is a very nice masculine aromatic fragrance from the 80s that carries appeal and sensuality and is still very wearable. They represent a unique mix of exquisite craftsmanship, passionate dedication, and refinement, because, in the DAVIDOFF world, pure elegance is indeed timeless. Leading up to this, in August 1989, Zino had publicly burned over one hundred thousand cigars that he had deemed of low quality and unfit to sell.

Davidoff Fragrance for Men | SEPHORA UK Davidoff Fragrance for Men | SEPHORA UK

Building on their success, they release another world-class cigar series, including the famed Davidoff No. I love a fragrance with a good opening and an interesting trajectory and I enjoy wearing Davidoff Zino. The slightly dark, warm notes and the intimate dry-down make this a suitable date night scent but it would also work in many other setting. I found this one a lot less sweet than the Davidoff 2000 (which was nice, but a little bit on the sweet side for me). Oderwij się choć na chwilę od codziennych wyzwań, aby delektować się bogatym smakiem i aromatem świeżo palonej kawy Prestige, Elegance i Style.Zino Davidoff established himself as one of Europe’s principal suppliers of cigars, and his name remains one of the most powerful brands in the field of luxury products. In this respect, I'd think of things that had been bought up by EA fragrances in the US, like Grey Flannel. Yes the opening is a tad (ok a lot) funky if you stick your nose right on the skin, but in the air and once it settles down, it’s a really beautiful scent. Zino grows up with rich scents and busy commerce but as his business grows so does his desire for adventure. The rise of certain political factions spurs the family to move to Switzerland when Zino is just five.

Basenotes

EMS is a term that has been referred to in Cuba for over a century to identify the quality of cigars designated for the British market. Zino valued simplicity and wanted to share the happiness that comes from enjoying beautiful things – and it was through his products that he set out to share this spirit with the world. I had Zino long before I even began a collection of perfumes - but even after amassing so many fragrances over the years, rarely do i encounter something that makes me feel like I do when I wear Zino. If it came out in the 2010s or 2020s, I doubt people would associate it with all the bold and aggressive fragrances of the 1980s.Przejrzysta mieszanka ziaren, która zaprasza do delektowania się jej jednolitym, intensywnym smakiem. In the pioneering spirit of Zino Davidoff, Davidoff Master Blenders sought out a new blend that would stimulate both bitter and sweet taste buds. I think Zino is perhaps more suited to mild and cooler weather and would work for a man dressed in smart casual. This is a well-made robusto whose notes of coconut and savory wood eventually become nutty and rich.

Zino Nicaragua Toro Cigar - 1 Single - C.GARS Ltd Zino Nicaragua Toro Cigar - 1 Single - C.GARS Ltd

The Zino Davidoff Group was spun out of Davidoff in 1980 [7] to exclusively market non-tobacco luxury goods such as watches, leather goods, pens, fragrances, eyewear, coffee, and cognac. At the beginning of the 2000s, the new Davidoff logo – the same which can be seen on the Davidoff products today – was implemented. Héritage has gravitas but can (for me) be a bit insular and sad, whereas Zino puts me at ease, feels attractive and reassuring. Tobacco Advertising, Promotion Among the Adult Population in Vietnam and Its Implications for Public Health". Paired with a glass of Laphroaig 10 and and a glass of Glenfiddich 12 (not the best choice but it was the only not peated in the house lol).And there they exist and go on respiring beyond all expectations, extant and brilliant, waiting to be rediscovered. Zino Davidoff Group started to develop and commercialize directly these fashion accessories products bearing the brand name DAVIDOFF and added again a new watch collection. Humbly, Zino acquires the Parisian inventory of Cuban Havana cigars, protecting them for Europeans to enjoy in later peacetime. For those who see Zino as just too weird, or dated, or feminine, it’s worth looking at some of its contemporaries, especially those that used rose, lily-of-the-valley and other florals as central to their composition—like many of the fabulous early Estee Lauder scents like Aromatics Elixir (1971) and Aramis 900 (1973) and the legendary JHL (1982) and Lauder for Men (1985). Like Gentleman Givenchy, but softening patchouli's harsh, woody-earthy character to the maxwith an ambery base accord, making Zino a scent for relaxing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment