276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOYO-R08 Cab Box Guitar Effektpedal - Revolution R Series

£125.125£250.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But it is more likely that it will do the more typical thing of 10 Hz increments to a point, then increasing step sizes as it goes up. Enough to be annoying in some cases: if I plug a Line Out coming from a tube Power amp to the Joyo, the IR is noticeably delayed compared to the real cab. Plug your pedalboard and amp sim pedal straight into a PA system and forget the guitar amp, bring the classic amp tones with you to the gig and control them from the pedal. We use marketing cookies to ensure that your web browser shows adverts that will most probably interest you, on the basis of your habits when viewing internet content. Ability connect to the PC through the USB, and use the matching software to edit tones and update firmware, load or delete third party IRs, supports both Windows/Mac OS.

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. but I find potentially useful to share the info: the Joyo is too slow to be used after a PA IME/IMHO. Personally, I think this is a pretty well thought out piece of guitar gear and can see many players getting a lot of use from one. Unfortunately, I've tested with only the NUX in the chain with different power supplies, one with all outputs isolated and the one from a Digitech Jamman that has the ferrite choke similar to one of the ground loops videos suggested with similar results. The JOYO CAB BOX is a guitar cabinet emulator, a guitar effect pedal that allows full configuration of vintage and modern amps.

The pic about EL34's is more realistic: the Marshall used for that has been measured from the input of its power section, to its loudspeaker output "heard" in two different ways. When the gate cuts off held notes is another bugaboo but needed to not hear the noise that’s needing gated.

The Joyo Cab Box features XLR, headphone, MIDI and USB connectivity, so has most bases covered for recording and live scenarios. I don't care as much about the amp/cab stuff and was more interested in the EQ-- but only if precise frequencies can be dialed in.The simple controls quickly get into your blood, and you can rely on the solid chassis for gigging situations, where you'll also benefit from two durable switches for quick control of most functions. but I've been able to match the response of my Marshall, Fender and Vox combos in a few minutes thx to the onboard parametric EQ. There's some bugs, also: the name of the last cab tried temporarily remains on the screen even when a patch is reset, and the last two mics are not displayed when the onboard selecting wheel is used. The Cab box makes everything about recording or performing so much easier and authentic with a massive array of adjustable parameters to achieve the custom guitar set up of your choice. So, I've to use IR's modeling in "one shot" the PA+cabs of my tube amps, as "profiled" by the Nux (!

Even the Line6 "Allure" pack doesn't beat the onboard Joyo IR's to my ears once loaded in the Cab Box. I don’t foresee using it at the same time as a real cab but if it’s long enough to be noticeable practicing with headphones that’ll be bad. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.

It’s probably not perceptible within a few milliseconds, like standing a distance from a cabinet but when I can notice it beyond just phase discrepancies, that’s bad! With the full range of JOYO Amp Simulator pedals, this type of pedal transforms those beloved varied amp tones you crave straight onto your board and into your ears. It's a guitar cabinet emulator, a guitar effect pedal that allows full configuration of vintage and modern amps. My default disposition is cranky and skeptical, but I have to say, this is quite an amazing little box.

I'd like to use this mainly as an EQ but would like to be able to set precise notch frequency values. It also lets you load up 10 Impulse Responses at any one time to expand the sounds available, and this is done using the included Joyo PC software. In addition to speaker emulation the pedal provides power amp simulation which allows you to select tube type as well as volume and gain staging functions.while others take centuries to be done (any virtual rotary pot turns of 1/10 on the screen at each full rotation of the physical control under the fingers). I have lotsa pedals I can put through it with its power amp sim and IRs, and you can load some of your own too. The following mentioned manufacturers are trademarked, they are only for your reference in comparing performance and tone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment