276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Novelty Funny Rude Lesbian Gay LGBT Mug - Lettuce Licker (Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Noun. Affectionate term for an ectasy (MDMA) pill. E.g."We cant have a good night tonight until we get some little fellas."

Noun. Contemptible and despised person or persons, often with criminal leanings. E.g."I'm not going in that bar, it's full of low-life and I value my own life." Vrb phrs. To lose control in a fit of fury, to be very angry. E.g."You should keep out of Jill's way when she loses her rag; she's got a lethal right hook." For summer/autumn harvests: sow outdoors from late March to late July. For an even earlier crop, sow indoors in early February and plant out in early March under cloches or plastic tunnels Adj. Starvin' (starving), hungry. Rhyming slang. Lee Marvin, an American film and television actor.Noun. An English person. Derived from the habit, on long journeys, of supplying lime juice to English sailors as a preventative against scurvy. [Orig. Aust. 1880s] Phrs. Expressed at a person who responds blankly at something. E.g."Look at you gone out! What's up? Haven't you understood a word I've been saying." [Midlands/South Yorkshire use?] Cutworms – these can eat the roots, causing plants wilt and die. To deter them, keep lettuces well-watered and clear of weeds, and cover crops with fleece

Lettuce seeds can be sown indoors or outdoors, in containers or in the ground, from spring through to autumn. Adj. Of a person, fat, overweight, but with an implication of being lazy, or useless. Also as lardy-arsed. Phrs. Added to the end of an action to express that it was extreme in some context. E.g."It was raining like something not right, and within an hour the house was flooded." Noun. Flaired trousers/jeans. Rhyming slang on Lionel Blair's, meaning flairs. From the British dancer/entertainer, Lionel Blair. [1970s]Special thanks to the contributors of the open-source code that was used in this project: @krisk, @HubSpot, and @mongodb. Adj. Drunk, intoxicated with alcohol. E.g."I was totally laggered last night, and can't remember who I got a taxi home with."[London use] France’s News 24 asked: “What do British Prime Minister Liz Truss’s political mandate and a head of wilted lettuce have in common, you might ask? They both have an expiry date.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment