276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHHHOWERCAP Shower Cap | The Original Luxury Reusable Shower Cap for Women | Bathing Accessories | Shower Accessories for Women | The Sway

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought the Muse shower cap by Shhhowercap and it is a beautifully designed item. It is the best cap I have tried so far and I have tried many. All others are inferior to this product. Although I do have some mild criticisms, I shall be buying another one; this time monochrome ’The Kent’. On feeling the cap a few hours after using it, it appears as though the main body of it is totally dry but the elastic seemed damp. it appears as though the brilliant tech fabric did not prevent the elastic from getting wet.

SHHHOWERCAP The Muse | Cult Beauty SHHHOWERCAP The Muse | Cult Beauty

The cap is sewn with folds at the front which are aesthetically pleasing however you need to just shake the water droplets off before removing the cap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment