276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Salah Mat - Smart Adult & Revert Muslim Educational Interactive Electronic Prayer Mat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The touch-sensitive pads enable the prayer mat to recognise and respond to the specific prayer positions. It has been designed so that parents can use it to introduce their children to Salah - a pillar of Islam.

It even has a guideline book for parents, an activity book and a step by step text with the adhan, duas b4 salat, everything. They are all actually the same interactive prayer mat (except the adult version one), but in different content and bundle package.In this post, we’re going to explain everything you’ll need to know - from the features of our interactive mat, to how you can use it each day to learn to pray. We are currently using this salah mat in our Madrasah to teach younger children how to pray step by step. The interactive prayer mat is touch sensitive and has pre-recorded keys that can be touched to reveal the sound, such as prayer times, how to do wudu, recite surahs, say duas, and much more. The prayer mat is also guided by touch-sensitive technology, for example, what you say in sujood will not start until the person praying touches that part of the prayer mat with their head.

For the record, I am not of the Islam faith, so cannot make any judgements other than it looks beautiful and it made my friend happy.In the past, children have learned to pray through traditional methods - by watching adults pray, or by reading about it in books. The teachers love this and we have recommended parents to purchase this salah mat because learning is fun and interactive. We created the Smart Interactive Prayer Mat to help people around the world learn to pray with confidence and joy in their heart.

Therefore, My Salah Mat makes it fun, easy and interactive, encouraging children to perform their prayers. It is more current and in line with the learning styles of today's smartphone and tablet generation. Traditionally, people have learned by watching or reading , but new technology allows us to create educational tools that make learning engaging, interactive, and fast. It’s good to introduce prayer to your child early, and this prayer mat will help to teach them some of the more complicated actions, allowing them to feel confident and involved in the process.This is the ultra slim secure Hajj and Umrah Neck Bag designed especially for women men and childen who are travelling for Hajj or Umrah.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment