276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Microsoft Surface Pro 9 - 13 Inch 2-in-1 Tablet PC - Silver - Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD - Windows 11 Home - Device only, UK plug, 2022 model

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The wifi-only Surface Pro 9 comes with a choice of Intel Core i5-1235U or i7-1255U processors, which have roughly the same power efficiency but are up to 35% faster than the previous generation. That keeps the Surface Pro 9 in line with PC competitors for speed. As you can see from the chart below, performance for this Surface Pro 9 model is a significant step up from the Core i7-based Surface Pro 8 and it’s not far off the M2 Apple iPad Pro (note that the iPad is missing from our 4K media benchmark chart because it can’t run the software required).

That's not going to be a night-and-day difference, but combine that with just how much faster Tiger Lake, compared to the the low-power Ice Lake chips in the last laptop and Microsoft is claiming up to a 2x performance increase. That's a pretty bold assumption, and unfortunately the Surface Pro 8 falls short of that mark. Colors available on selected models only. Available colors, sizes, finishes, and processors may vary by store, market, and configuration. Tactile signals with Surface Slim Pen 2 can be experienced on some applications on Surface Pro 9 running Windows 11. Surface Slim Pen 2 sold separately. The display is configured to 60Hz out of the box, mainly in the interest of boosting battery life, but you can enable it at any time by going into your display settings.Use the microSD card slot and a microSD card (sold separately) for file transfer and extra storage. For more info, see Find storage options for your Surface.

Technically, it’s an excellent screen, too, although the IPS panel in use here can’t quite match the capabilities of the Mini-LED panel in the 12.9in iPad Pro or the OLED panels in Samsung’s Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 laptops. not available in all areas; compatibility and performance depends on carrier network, plan and other factors. See carrier for details and pricing.This is probably largely due to Microsoft's decision to adhere to the Intel Evo program and to limit the refresh rate of the display to 60Hz by default. With how portable the Surface Pro 8 is, it's nice to know it's not going to run out of battery within a couple of hours, as the charger can add extra bulk. The 12.3" Touchscreen 2-In-1 Laptop That's Ultra-Light And Versatile — Surface Pro 7 Is Your Endlessly Adaptable Partner Now With Faster Processing And More Connections — Plus All-Day Battery Life. Share what’s on your Surface screen by connecting it to an HDTV, monitor, or projector. (Video adapters are sold separately.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment