276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rab Men's Nimbus Jacket Fast Drying Warm Winter Jacket

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For those who are already familiar with the Rab Nimbus, we will let you know that it underwent minor updates for winter of 2019/20. The main difference is that the internal lining fabric is now made of Rab's Atmos, the same fabric used on both the inside and outside of the Rab Xenon. The external face fabric remains Pertex Quantum, a durable and water-resistant fabric. The Rab Nimbus traps heat much more efficiently than its alternatives, providing warmth and comfort when you need them the most. The hood is very functional as well and can be worn under a helmet.

It’s available in 5 colors – my personal favorite being red clay – and I wouldn’t mind wearing it outdoors or taking a selfie wearing it. Other Features With regards to the overall insulation offered by the featherless Cirrus™, although there is not a huge amount in it (3M claim that Cirrus™ is equivalent to 600FP down), down insulation still wins for warmth as it is available with more loft (i.e. 750FP provided by the Rab Microlight). Overall, we would evaluate the synthetic down in the Nimbus as being a middle house between higher loft down and the more traditional PrimaLoft type insulation. That said, as mentioned above, you can always pair it with a breathable fabric or take it out when it gets too hot and sweaty in there. Comfort LevelsThis results in less breathability, meaning that you will feel hot after say going for a jog or doing some strenuous physical activity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment