276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Vacuum & Mopping Robot with Automatic self-Cleaning Emptying & Refilling Station (5100Pa, 3D AI Obstacle Avoidance, Sound Vibration Mopping System, App/Voice Control)

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The same goes for the mop. The robot routinely cleaned a 430-square-foot area of my house. With a water tank capacity of 200ml/6.7oz, I needed to refill it every couple of days. Oh, and let's not forget having to remove the mop to manually clean it just as often to remove any debris. VibraRise® công nghệ lau rung : hệ thống lau rung vận tốc rung đập lên đến 3.000 số lần mỗi phút giúp robot đánh bay các vết bẩn cứng đầu, không chỉ thế khi robot gặp thảm còn có khả năng nâng khăn lau giúp thảm không bị ướt trong quá trình hoạt động. You have to decide if the convenience of weekly maintenance of the robot vacuum instead of daily care is worth the money. The S7 MaxV Ultra goes on sale on May 2, 2022, if you think it's a good fit for your home. The inclusion of the Lidar sensor and the camera resulted in the robot vacuum taking a methodical route around our home, both when vacuuming and mopping. It also helped to keep the vacuum conscious of furniture and obstacles, so it didn’t bump into anything –unlike robot vacuums that only employ gyroscopes, such as the Eufy G20 for example. Activate Carpet Boost and Deep mode to clean carpets twice in one task for better cleaning performance.

S7 MaxV Ultra robot vacuum review - Pocket-lint Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra robot vacuum review - Pocket-lint

One of the most significant pain points with most robot vacuums is the amount of routine maintenance needed to ensure consistent cleanings. For example, I have always run my robot vacuum on a daily basis to help clean up after my dog that sheds a lot. To ensure the built-in dustbin (which comes in with a capacity of 400ml/13.5oz) is never overfilled, I'd need to empty it every day or two.As the S7 MaxV cleans your floors it also stores a map of your home, which you can then split into different rooms and zones, allowing you to focus on specific areas rather than your whole home. It also organizes the rooms into a cleaning schedule based on the size and the type of floor, saving the dirtiest areas until last – for example, a hard floor in the kitchen that needs sweeping and mopping. With the ability to store three different maps, this robovac is ideal for multi-level homes. Mop floors and vacuum carpets in one clean with the auto-lifting VibraRise mop. The mop lifts* automatically when a carpet is detected to prevent dragging a dirty mop across clean floors.

S7 Max Ultra Review: A True Automatic Cleaning Roborock S7 Max Ultra Review: A True Automatic Cleaning

There are items that can trip it up, however. I have a pet food bowl that sits on the floor on the corner of the island in the kitchen. When the robot moves around the corner, it will always hit the pet bowl; when it comes from the other way, the cameras spot and avoid it.For our noise test, we ran the S7 MaxV on high pile carpet in each mode. We then measured the noise generated via a sound meter from about 3’ away. Power Modes Looking for a hands-off device: The S7 MaxV comes with all the necessary features to effectively run on its own. Once the initial setup has been completed, the robot can vacuum, mop, empty, and refill as needed. With the app, a custom schedule can be created that will allow you to set the cleaning schedule you want.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment