276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SOFT99 Fusso Coat 12 Months Wax Dark 200g - Hard Car Wax Polish – Auto Care Waterproof Hydrophobic Coating - Durable Paintwork Protection and High-Gloss Finish - Kit with an Applicator Pad

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All in all, very good product, that has this "high engeneering" feel in, You know that it is not simple homebrew, but truly sophisticated product. Waxes like this, that has very reasonable price and do damn good what they are supposed to do, made me abandon highly priced, boutique waxes. Use multiple car buffing towels as dust and dried wax can cause scratches. (I used 8 small buffing towels)

Fusso is a legendary Japanese technology developed by Soft99 that harnesses the power of fluoropolymers to uncompromisingly protect a variety of surfaces on your car – from paintwork and glass to fabrics! With a unique formula that protects surfaces for up to 12 months, Fusso is now synonymous with durability and resistance to heavy use. That's why Fusso has already become the choice of more than 10 million drivers across Europe! Not bad for product that isn't AIO , right ? Of course it wont handle deeper scratches, but it's not purpose of this product. However, it can dramatically increase appearance of swirled car, that wasn't machine before. Tin itself is quite big, just like ones from Collinite or Finishkare. Applicator easily fits inside, making transfering wax to applicator very easy : Clay bar inspection: The paint felt really smooth all over. So I decided not to use a clay bar on this occasion. This would save an awful lot of time because clay bars can mar and scratch paint which would then require polishing. Read more about clay bars here.We decided to use Fusso Coat instead of an expensive ceramic coating. There are a number of reasons for this.

As with any wax or sealant. durability is a key factor to consider. Logically, the more durable a wax is, the longer it’s going to last which in turn means you’ll be applying it less often. Durabiliy is one of Soft99 Fusso Coat Wax’ biggest strong points and the manufacturer claims protection of up to 12 months. That’s a pretty remarkable achievement from a conventional paste wax, you’d normally assosciate that sort of durability with a ceramic coating. That gives us 200 application per tin. Do maths Yourself, but cost of one application is very,very low Applying a second coat of this wonderful wax will produce slightly glossier results and ensure maximum coverage. It’s always best practice to add a second layer of wax just incase you’ve missed some spots on the first coat. What can I say, I am very pleased of this product, as one can tell judging from the results it gives. Of course, I'm yet to see it's durability or chemical resistance, but I'm sure they will be very good.Paint clean: The haze on the door was easily removed by hand using some Meguairs Ultimate Compound and a soft foam applicator. Application of Fusso Coat There are two variants available, one designed specifically for light coloured cars and one designed speficially for dark coloured cars. Whilst it wouldn’t be a disaster to use the wrong one, it’ll certainly help to match up the correct one for your particular car. Wash wheels using separate wash mitts and brushes. Use wheel cleaner if required. Throw away any dirty water. Finally, and possibly the best feature of Soft99 Fusso Soft Coat is it’s water repellency. The water sheeting and beading is astonishing and resembles the sort of performance you’d expect to see from a top end ceramic coating. To get these results from a tin wax is remarkable and something we have never seen before. Summary

Once your wheels are clean and dry, begin applying the wax to the wheels in light, circular motions. Just like when applying the wax to the paintwork, allow the wax to dry to a haze and buff to a high shine with a fresh, clean microfibre cloth. Give Fusso Coat 5 to 8 minutes of cure time before buffing. If it was hard to buff reduce the time for the next section and use less product. In the real world, and particularly with our grimey UK roads, we think about 9 months is a more realistic expectation which is still extremely impressive. With that in mind, a 200g pot is likely to last many years and offers superb value for money. Application - like I said, it is very economical, a little goes a very long way. It spread beautifully, allowing to lay very thin layer : Originally, wax comes with plastic top on the tin, where supplied applicator is hidden. Well, let's just say quality of this applicator isn't very good, and I would be rather using it to apply tire dressing, than wax on my paintworkWater beading makes drying much easier. The beads of water are soaked up using a towel or are easily blown away using a car blower. If the car wasn’t waxed it would be much harder to dry. Preparing a brand new car for Fusso Coat High spots or streaking: The most common problem reported with Fusso Coat is an uneven-looking application. If your paint looks like this here are a few things you can try. Do nothing. After a few days, you will find that the streaking disappears. Especially if the weather is hot. When you next wash the car the streaking will almost certainly be gone. Don’t apply Fusso Coat to wax. It doesn’t seem to bond to glass. Soft99 makes a glass sealant for that job called Glaco.

Once fully cured, buff to a high shine with a fresh, clean microfiber cloth ensuring to turn the cloth frequently.

Tempted to wash and re-apply Fusso, then maybe top with BSD. Shame though, because I just got the car really smooth with the polishing. Smell - truth is , it smell awful Even FK1000p smells less disturbing then this one. However, it only strikes at first, just after opening the tin. While I was doing the car, I get used to it. Removal - again , easy one here. But it's a bit unusual for paste sealant, as it actually stays oily all the time, even after 20+ minutes. Not a bad thing, it's just different to let's say , Collinite. I've used quality MF to remove it, with no effort at all. Have you read our comprehensive guide on how to safely wash your car and also how to safely dry your car? It’ll provide with you some great information on the all important first steps of applying a wax to your pride and joy. To get the most out of any wax, it’s really important to properly prepare the paintwork surface. The first problem with ceramic coatings is that they are difficult to apply. To get the claimed long life out of a ceramic coating you’ll need lots of careful preparation. You might also need to do it indoors as applying a ceramic coating on your driveway can be difficult due to weather conditions and dust.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment