276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hero (a Marry the Scot novel)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The mantra repeated over and over in time with the drone of the C-130 Hercules engines, and I fidgeted in my seat. None of this made sense. Not the ultra-short briefing I’d been given as I was hustled through the building and out to the airstrip, nor the role I had to play. I’d never had an assignment like this before. So…imprecise, with so few details. My function was intelligence, and I was used to being in the rearguard, providing the information. Clear about what was needed of me. Want to get out of here? We can get these to go and head to my room. I’d planned to watch a movie.” The snowboarding party moved on, and I passed the cups to Leo before reaching for my bag and board. But the past will always catch up with you, no matter how far you run or who you fall in love with on the way.

Hero (a Marry the Scot novel) - Kindle edition by Vines

Come the Fall features one hot alpha male and one strong heroine, and is a novella in the Marry the Scot world. Autumn features in Hero but this novella is entirely standalone. Nope. He’s a man mountain but he has his uses. No one will mess with ye if he’s lumbering around in your corner.” Mr Fitzroy.” My probation officer bustled into the reception. “I’ve prepared your papers. You need to sign—”

Publication Order of Cocky Hero Club Books

I’m your da,” I said, forcing out my words. “I’m so sorry I wasnae there to meet ye on your birthday.” This steamy and heart-warming standalone story is the fifth and final novel in the hugely popular Marry the Scot series. Read how the youngest McRae brother gets his happily ever after.

Marry the Scot series — Jolie Vines

Three years ago, I’d attended a legal fighting ring. I’d made money—not so legal—from my fights, and left the venue. Outside, I’d intervened in a beating a man was giving to a girl. Perhaps it was finishing university and almost being free that explained why my body had gone haywire. I was pent-up with energy. Hungry. Itching for…something.From an early age Jolie Vines would always be lost in her own imagination, so it made sense for her to invest herself in her writing. This would prove to be huge successful as time went on, as she’d show a gift for it, becoming a hugely entertaining writer herself. With a passion for strong heroes, she would develop her craft and style as an author, becoming a strong voice in the romance community. She was familiar. Maybe from her Scottish tones, though we were in Glasgow, so that was hardly unusual. He’s a piece of work, right? That guy has been complaining at me nearly every day for some infraction,” the woman said with an eye roll. “You new here?” Old-me would’ve enjoyed telling him how Fitzroy wasn’t a surname, and I wasn’t ‘Mr’. I was Viscount Ashlaine, and Fitzroy was the name of the earldom my father held, the one I was heir to. But I had another objective.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment