276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AI Prepper: Survival Strategies for Modern Times with ChatGPT (AI Empowerment)

£10.615£21.23Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re looking for a reason the world will suddenly end, it’s not hard to find one—especially if your job is to convince people they need to buy things to prepare for the apocalypse. “World War III, China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Joe Biden—you know, everything that’s messed up in the world,” Ron Hubbard, the CEO of Atlas Survival Shelters, told me. His Texas-based company sells bunkers with bulletproof doors and concrete walls to people willing to shell out several thousand—and up to millions—of dollars for peace of mind about potential catastrophic events. Lately, interest in his underground bunkers has been booming. “When the war broke out in Ukraine, my phone was ringing every 45 seconds for about two weeks,” he said.

Six easy and quick steps to use Prepper to ace your - Adzuna

Find the fresh water sources in your area. Streams, springs, reservoirs, and areas with a high water table where your group could dig a well: find the ones near you and you’ve found a sustainable source of basically unlimited fresh water. For convenience’s sake, we can hope they’ll be close to your house. By putting duvets across the windows, you’re vastly improving the insulating capacity of that window, and by using them as room dividers to reduce a large living space down to a small one, you create an insulated Warm Room (see above) not unlike a Mongol ger or Inuit shelter. Or, probably more accurately, a blanket fort. That’s great, blanket forts are appropriate for staying warm. Any heat source within that small insulated area will have its power and efficiency vastly increased, helping you ride out the cold. Make a plan with your family for where you’d go if a disaster forced you out of your home, and where you’d go if you were forced out of your city. If fighting is in your list of possibilities, you should probably get some armour. It might seem over the top, but I’m talking about low-profile stab-vest type armour, rather than tactical military stuff or Game-of-Thrones-style armour (although that would be very cool). When looking at getting ready for the worst, shelter is pretty important, then. For most people, shelter itself is already taken care of – it’s our home. Those without a home of their own are already experiencing their personal crisis, and shouldn’t worry too much about preparing for the next disaster until they’ve survived this one.Like I said before, one of the most important things is to try to make exercise something that you enjoy. Building mental fortitude is all well and good, but if you hate going to the gym, you’ll find excuses not to go. I personally am a distance runner and an archer, and, if I can ever get a second, I try to lift the odd barbell or two. This provides as all-round a conditioning programme as I need to feel prepared: enough endurance to run as far as I need to, enough strength to lift what I need, and a skill-based exercise on top. You can find a regime that works for you in the same way, building your cardio endurance, your strength and your physical skills in a way that you enjoy. One easy cheat is to try a martial art, since they can be a fantastic 3-in-1 for that. If you do nothing, you will be auto-enrolled in our premium digital monthly subscription plan and retain complete access for 65 € per month.

Employer News :Adzuna launches AI interview coach ‘Prepper’

For cost savings, you can change your plan at any time online in the “Settings & Account” section. If you’d like to retain your premium access and save 20%, you can opt to pay annually at the end of the trial.

4. Click “Get interview questions”

Get a first aid kit that suits your level of ability. Every home should have a first aid kit, but make sure that it suits your level of ability. If there’s stuff in there that intimidates you and you don’t know how to use, learn how to use it now! You won’t want to do any reading while you’re trying to stop bleeding in the kitchen. Start working on your bug-out bag! Read through our Bugout Section, which has lots of information and advice for UK citizens who want to know more about getting out of dodge.

AI doomsday prepping - LessWrong Is it time to talk about AI doomsday prepping - LessWrong

Well, since we’re based in the UK, and in the interests of not getting arrested, I’m not going to talk much about self-defence skills that you’d be using on the street. However, legally speaking, I’m perfectly allowed to talk to you about hypothetical self-defence after the complete collapse of human civilisation, where you have to defend yourself against flesh-eating mutants, so we’ll use that as our framework for discussing self-defence and community defence instead. This article turned out to be much longer than I anticipated – if you don’t want to read it all in one go, bookmark it for later and use the links below to go through section-by-section. Geographically, the island is tiny – I mentioned earlier that I could get halfway down the country from North to South on half a tank of fuel, and I doubt most US preppers could get to the next city on the same amount. The weather is usually comparatively mild – although heat stroke and hypothermia are both issues throughout the year – and there isn’t as dramatic a variation in climate and geography across the land compared to the US. We’re so used to having clean drinking water on tap 24/7 that I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s been caught short by dodgy tap water on holiday. Thanks to the rainfall in the UK, we don’t usually have to worry about there not being enough naturally-occurring water, but droughts do happen, and harvesting that water is another story. You also need to be able to purify it to avoid potentially deadly diseases – even if your purification method is as simple as just straining it and then boiling it thoroughly. Without water, you could die in 3 days. If your only water source is teeming with giardia, 3 days might be too generous an estimation.

6. Once you’ve finished practising all the interview questions, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Pick “Export your questions” if you want to save the questions and answers for future reference. Select “Try a different job” if you want to practise another interview with a different job title.

Having more than one route to your location, and more than one possible location to go to, gives you incredible flexibility if the worst should happen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment