276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moondrop Aria SNOW EDITION Earbud High Performance Diamond-Like Diaphragm Dynamic Driver 0.78 Pin In-Ear Earphone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good amount of air hence the music doesn’t sound too “congested” and contributed to a soundstage presentation Both have a single dynamic driver design but the internals are quite different. The Aria features a 10mm LCP diaphragm dynamic driver while the Aria Snow has a DLC diaphragm, dynamic driver. To cap it off, the driver tuning is still consistent with Moondrop’s VDSF tuning curve. It is tuned to have a clean and crisp response throughout its frequency range.

Metal mold casting and CNC milling technology is in line with ergonomics, makes use of a brand-new surface coating that emphasizes its metal texture with a complex and aesthetically pleasing snowflake pattern that perfectly matches the visual theme of pure snow. The Aria Snow Edition has a pretty smooth and natural treble tuning that is relative energetic but not overly bright, sharp or ear piercing. This area is shown with a good grade of authority, separation and extension that is not outstanding but that is produced in a way that will fulfill the expectation from a product at this price level. The sound nozzle has a slightly angled profile that features a metal mesh on the top to avoid the insertion of small particles like dust or earwax in to the monitors shell.

The original Aria released in the year 2017,which sports completely different design,i have also reviewed the 2021 Aria and they were good,technicalities and everything else,but the tuning was just too “safe” to many other people including me. Fast forward to 2022 June,Aria has been re-released with some changes to it. The driver has been replaced with Diamond Like LCP Diaphragm,cosmetic changes,and also some changes in terms of tuning. Safe to say I personally prefer this tuning over the 2021 Aria. Moondrop generally tunes their IEMs to their in-house sound signature, the virtual diffuse sound field (VDSF), which is an amalgam between diffuse field and Harman tuning. The Aria Snow Edition is another gorgeous looking IEM from Moondrop with its beautiful Snowflake faceplate design. It follows the companies popular VDSF target frequency response, which is a safe, balanced and pretty enjoyable tuning, produced with its latest DLC diaphragm dynamic driver. The competitive pricing, esthetic design and balanced sound profile do make the Aria Snow Edition to an easy to recommend earphone. The bass goes deeper on the Aria with a more generous sub-bass presence and a more substantial level of impact. The Aria is not the bassiest IEM there is, but it does its job with a stronger and meatier rumble compared to the Aria Snow. resulted in exceptional performance. They were widely acclaimed for their timbre and tuning, and became an

The newly designed high-frequency phase waveguide effectively reduces the distortion caused by high-frequency phase interference. Timbre is more natural on the SE, tonally, the SE is less shouty also. In technicalities, the SE is superior in soundstage, imaging, micro-details and instrument separation. You get a set with detachable cables too and a case, in the SE.The Aria Snow Edition has a tad warmer tonality compared to the OH2 that is produced in the lower frequency register. The Ikko OH2 shows a slightly more linear bass response compared to the Aria Snow Edition that has a bit more midbass depth, body and intensity. Both the OH2 and the Aria Snow Edition do offer a pretty similar sense of clarity and resolution in the lower frequency area. After the Sub-Bass region, we get into the region known as the Bass or Mid-Bass. This region consists of I decided to go with Titan S in the end. Reason is that, based on the comparison you gave I have divided it into 2 categories with OLA/Tanya as benchmarks on which IEM falls in-between the two because I’m trying to find a middle point here but not an upgrade/substitute to what I own. Thank you for the reply! And yes that is basically what I have experienced as well. I bought Tanya, Ola and Chu just to try different signatures (well perhaps not Chu and it is just as you say it becomes a side-grade that it doesn’t see much uses at all) to see what I actually prefer because all the IEMs I had were mostly V-shape where the mids are nowhere to be seen. When it comes to the soundstage performance, I can say that the Moondrop Aria Snow Editions shows a sufficient sense of depth and wideness. The separation and placement of instruments and vocals is fairly precise for a product at this price range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment