276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The President’s Daughter: the #1 Sunday Times bestseller (Bill Clinton & James Patterson stand-alone thrillers, 2)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Goldwyn began his acting career on the stage, spending seven seasons at the Williamstown Theater Festival. New York theater credits include The Water’s Edge and Spike Heels at Second Stage Theater, The Dying Gaul at Vineyard Theater, Holiday at Circle in the Square Theatre, The Sum of Us at Cherry Lane Theatre, for which he won an Obie Award, Digby at Manhattan Theatre Club and the revival of Promises, Promises on Broadway. In addition to her prestigious acting career, Mary Stuart is also well known for her directorial debut, THE CAKE EATERS, which starred Kristen Stewart and Bruce Dern. The film premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and was awarded audience and jury prizes at numerous other festivals. The men and women out there now, in the field, doing their very best to find Mel – I trust and believe in them.

James Patterson and Bill Clinton—the “dream team” (Lee Child)—return with a thriller even more compelling than The President Is Missing. January (she/her) is an Atlanta-based actress, best known for her role as Noelle Ortiz-Stubbs on the long-running ABC daytime drama ONE LIFE TO LIVE. She has appeared on and Off-Broadway, in regional theaters across the country, and guest starred on several prime time network series, including Elementary, Blue Bloods, and N0S4A2. She is a proud member of Actors' Equity Association and SAG-AFTRA, and is a full-time faculty member in the Department of Theater and Dance at Emory University. Other recent film credits include Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House, The Belko Experiment and Divergent. Goldwyn first caught audiences’ attention in the box office smash Ghost. He appeared in numerous other films including The Pelican Brief, Kiss The Girls, Nixon, The Substance of Fire, The Last Samurai, and the remake of Wes Craven’s classic The Last House on the Left. He is familiar to children as the title voice in Disney’s Tarzan.My only complaints are that the movie dragged a bit long for this type of movie... could've cut out some of the chase scenes. But I liked the different places they went, those are such beautiful areas of the world and the movie reminded me of my trip to Europe when I was in college. Recent favorites include: Cold Falling White, Nights When Nothing Happened, and Picture Us In The Light among others. Months after Keating’s exit from office, one of Matt’s old enemies – Asim Al-Asheed (a Libyan terrorist who has killed many an adversary brutally) decides to take revenge on Matt for the murder of his family. So he does the unspeakable deed of kidnapping the President’s daughter and holding her hostage for ransom – most of which are untenable. Amidst the raging political battles within Washington’s power circle, the situation is that Mel’s life is in danger, and all the Agencies involved in looking for her, meet with no success. Want exclusive content, like free chapters, news, and sweepstakes? Register for the newsletter here! For film: Front Cover, Fluidity, The Amazing Spiderman, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, Labor Day, We Need To Talk About Kevin.

Matthew Keating, a one-time Navy SEAL and a former US President , has always defended his family as fiercely as he has his country. Director Blair, he can’t be conducting military operations on his own,” President Pamela Barnes whines ineffectually to her F.B.I. director in “The President’s Daughter,” the second swaggering political thriller produced by the unlikely writing team of James Patterson and Bill Clinton. “You’ve got to send agents there and stop him.”As the world watches, Keating embarks on a one-man special-ops mission that tests his strengths: as a leader, a warrior, and a father. Propulsive, exhilarating, and unnervingly believable. You wont just read The President's Daughter, you'll devour it Karin Slaughter It is relatively easy to understand why a former president whose daughter is kidnapped by terrorists might want to organize his own unauthorized paramilitary force to rescue her. But try explaining it to the current president. In spite of having a good cast with great performances, "First Daughter" has a very silly and shallow screenplay that does not help the actors and the actresses. The story aims to expose the "tough life" of a young woman because she is the daughter of the president of the USA, but actually shows a futile, spoiled and overprotected teenager with a weak personality having a luxurious and banal lifestyle. My vote is six.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment