276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MeLE Quieter3C WiFi 6 Fanless Mini PC Win11 Pro Celeron N5105 Mini Desktop Computer 8GB 128GB Micro PC 4K HDMI HDR Industrial PC Auto Power on Unlocked Bios Ethernet PXE Full Function Type C PD

£114.995£229.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm not sure where you are getting those 7000GB/s and 3500GB/s numbers but best case you would be talking giga bits (Gb/s) not giga bytes (GB/s). A 1x PCIe version 2 interface has a transfer rate about the same as SATA (≈ 500MB/s) and each increment in the version number seems to about double the transfer rate. So, v3 would be approximately 1GB/s, v4 would be 2GB/s, etc. However, during testing, this only decreased the temperature of the top of the device by a single degree from 55.6°C on the Quieter3Q to 54.6°C on the MeLE Quieter3C. Under prolonged usage, this modification may be more noticeable. Final Observations During the stress test, the maximum temperature I recorded on the top of the device was around 67.1°C in an ambient room temperature of 17.0°C, and although the device was not too hot to touch this is some 10°C hotter than the Quieter3Q and Quieter3C. Networking (Ethernet and Wi-Fi) Powering up the mini PC and hitting the F7 key results in a boot menu that includes access to the UEFI (BIOS) which is relatively unrestricted. Final Observations During the stress test, the maximum temperature I recorded on the top of the device was around 55.6°C at an ambient room temperature of 14.1°C with the device not being too hot to touch. Networking (Ethernet and WiFi)

EDIT: I don't use boosters anywhere on my setup. Don't know how these mini PCs will handle the 13.8 VDC. capabilities: pm msi pciexpress msix bus_master cap_list ethernet physical tp mii 10bt 10bt-fd 100bt 100bt-fd 1000bt-fd autonegotiationconfiguration: autonegotiation=on broadcast=yes driver=r8169 driverversion=5.15.0-33-generic duplex=full firmware=rtl8168h-2_0.0.2 02/26/15 ip= latency=0 link=yes multicast=yes port=twisted pair speed=1Gbit/s The Ubuntu results are marginally better than the Windows ones and looking at the power profile shows that under Linux the values of ‘PL1’ and ‘PL2’ are 10 and 20 Watts respectively whilst under Windows, they are only 8 and 10 Watts: B . Press the power button and press F7 or Delete continuously to enter into select boot device menu. Select your USB flash disk to install Ubuntu. I don't have the specific Quieter3C, but I do have a HiGole Mini, which is another mini PC with 12V input power through a USB-C connector (must be a fetish), but with a tiny screen. I power my mini PC with one of these:

MeLE’s newly launched Quieter3C is an update to their earlier Quieter3Q product which replaces one of the Type-A USB ports with a Type-C USB port and includes both power delivery and video display output, together with changing one of the HDMI ports to a mini DisplayPort. MeLE kindly sent one for review and given these are the only differences I’m only going to take a cursory look at performance benchmarks together with looking at these new features. MeLE Quieter3C hardware overview The Mele Quieter3C is a compact fanless mini PC measuring just 18.5mm x 81mm x 131mm and powered by a Quad Core Celeron Jasper Lake N5105 with TDP 8W supported by 8GB Single Channel LPDDR4 and equipped with an single eMMC 128GB although the barebones system does not include a SSD. Connectivity is provided by support for Bluetooth 5.2 WiFi 6 (802.11ax) MU-MIMO and wired via the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. When booting Ubuntu 22.04.1 there was the usual UEFI (BIOS) error being reported in the ‘dmesg’ that appears common with Jasper Lake mini PCs and whose significance of which has not been determined: The MeLE Quieter HD3Q consists of a 150 x 105 x 37mm (5.91 x 4.13 x 1.46 inches) rectangular plastic case with a metal base plate. Gone are the faux heat spreader fins from the top of the case as it is now finished with a very fine dimple effect. As a passively cooled mini PC, it uses Intel’s 10 nm Jasper Lake N5105 processor which is a quad-core 4-thread 2.00 GHz Celeron processor boosting to 2.90 GHz with Intel’s UHD graphics.Mobo: Fanless Mini PC model: Rev JSL1 1.10 serial: UEFI: American Megatrends LLC. v: ML_JPL1V4.2 date: 07/14/2022

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment