276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toyrific | Hungry Frogs, Complete Classic Family Board Game, Interactive Fun Game, 4 Player

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What’s not so great however, is tackling the 16-page instruction booklet after a couple of festive sherries.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It seems we all have a built-in survival instinct to bash a plastic amphibian until all plastic balls are out of sight. Check before you purchase other tabletop games and friends game products to make sure you're getting a quality item. One winner will be selected at random via the Rafflecopter software and notified after the competition ends.hungry frog game could be used by parents, teachers, or baby sitters to give practical know-how of basic skills to children. At least the hippos had a bit of fat on them to keep them going, but these frogs are so starved that they’re willing to munch on red plastic balls. This means that sometimes when I recommend products I will receive a small percentage of the sale (but you won’t pay any extra).

Each pack comes with three frogs and 18 bug beads, so there’s plenty of grub to go round (note the bug pun). Despite the box’s claims of “hours of frog munching fun”, I don’t believe the frogs stretch far enough to practice cannibalism, so this should be a safe bet for young players. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. A bright and chirpy Disney Muppets birthday card that uses Kermit the Frog’s warm and loving personality to convey a sweet and complimentary message to Grandad.

We all know how to play this one, and what’s more, even the littlest members of your family can get stuck in right away.

Our kid games are ASTM certified, meaning they have passed independent inspection for benchmarks that measure safety, quality, and performance. INDIAN LIFESTYLE Hungry Frogs Fun Family Board Game - Intensive Fast Reflex Game - 4 Player Classic Board Games Fun, Includes All Parts Needed to Play - Frog Toy for Kids (Hungry Frog Game) Educational Board Games Board Game - Hungry Frogs Fun Family Board Game - Intensive Fast Reflex Game - 4 Player Classic Board Games Fun, Includes All Parts Needed to Play - Frog Toy for Kids (Hungry Frog Game) . No batteries or electricity required, this kids board games favorite is intended for children age 3+ years old.

The older child is able to count and say the colors of the marbles their frog has caught, the younger one just knows her colors. Put all that to the back of your mind though, and you’ve got yourself a rollicking great game for the ages. I’m not sure what a bug bead is, but come to think of it, I’ve no idea at all what those hippos used to eat either. If the winner fails to respond within 28 days of being notified, another winner will be picked at random. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase you may retunr your items within 14 days - no questions asked.

hungry frog game intend to help a child in developing knowledge about a particular skill or subject without losing the grip of enjoyment.From sets of stacking cups for first-years to hungry frog game, there is not a thing which you will not find here. They'll challenge your kids to be the fastest on the button, to gobble the most marbles and claim victory! Play to Win, Play to Have Fun Most preschool games and board games for families only have one way to win, but our Hungry Frogs Family Board Game has several game options, to keep the fun going. Challenge your friends and family with this exciting game and get a buzz when your frog eats the most! At first, I had Hungry, Hungry Hippo and my first grade math students broke the lever to push to open the hippo mouth but this product has withstood student wear and tear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment