276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aromatics Elixir by Clinique Eau de Parfum For Women, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

null One of my favourite perfumes by Clinique My fave perfume so was delighted tovbe able to buy this via a gift card given to me by a friend. The card value covered the cost of the perfume. Result - happy customer. Fae Fife Fabulous fragrance A treat for me. I know what I like and I buy it! Aromatics is a fabulous fragrance, long lasting scent which develops over a period of time on the skin. the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will

Batsi2 Aromatics perfume by Clinique. A product that I’ve used and continue to buy for over 20 years. The best perfume ever !Leila Not the same product as always My aunt had been wearing this parfum since 20 years and I loved it. I can say it was her signature. I decided to buy and change my regular parfum, but literally disappointed. It is not absolutely the same and not lingering on skin and clothes. I regret spending that much money on it. these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do

Miss Tiggy Perfume It’s amazing 😻 the scent lasts for ages 👏🏻Have used this for years still don’t get tiered of it just Love 💕 it Vonny5 My shadow! No other perfume, I've ever used has had so many people commenting on its beautiful perfume. Mtunzi Perfect all day aroma. Have been searching for ages to suit my requirements and have at last found the perfect all day perfume. Not too heavy.

Terms and Conditions of return

Fragrance which gives and gives for hours The one and only parfum for me! Cannot match it with any other. Crisp7 Smells unpleasant after wearing a while Bought this as a treat for myself after traumatic time moving home. It smelt great on a friend but after an hour of application on myself it just smells revolting, I have tried quite a few times but end up washing it off. Now I am left with an expensive bottle of perfume I cant use and a bad memory of buying it when it should have been a happy one. Medical Mrs Not as good as my last one My husband bought me this for one of my Christmas presents because he said that he can follow the scent to find me when I wander off from him. I put some on but it didn’t seem right and being visually impaired I can sense different smells quite well. Something has changed and I cannot tell what it is. My husband has started sneezing when I wear it as well. Has it changed or am I getting crazy. Thank you x

Retipuj Gorgeous I used to wear this a lot 30 years ago and it popped up when I was browsing. I wasn't disappointed trying this again it smells as gorgeous as ever,lasted all day and have had quite a few comments on it Rainleaf Beautiful. I love this elixir. I used to wear it when I was younger. It still smells the same to me. I have three sizes and I can take it with me. not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment