276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Basic Fun Factory Shape-Making Machine with 2 Non-Toxic Colours & Sparkle Compound Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want to make an easy homemade playdough recipe, all you need are a few simple ingredients that you might already have in your home! The only complaint that arises is that they want the mat that another child has, but that is easily fixed by printing out multiple copies of their favorites. It’s nice to have an activity I can pull out on those rainy days that stops the craziness for a while. Currently in my Etsy shop, I have food play dough mats, a set that teaches numbers, a unicorn themed playdough mat set, construction and transportation themed mats, Christmas tree mats, and some other holiday play dough mats.

Home» Kid Activities» Free Printable Playdough Mats (Food themed!) Free Printable Playdough Mats (Food themed!) Kid Activities, Screen Free Activities, Sensory Play Also, parenting pro tip: invest in a tiny broom/dust pan so that your kids can learn to help clean up the mess.There’s amazing ideas to inspire you and help you build your own sensory experiences for your children. I’ve included all 3 of these free playdough mats in my Resource library! Printing Your Free Printable Play Dough Mats For example, the pizza playdough mat below can be topped with pepperoni, cheese, or veggies, or whatever your child creates! Hi! I'm Crystal! My goal is to provide practical help for parents. I hope you find something inspiring, useful, or simply full of delight! April 28, 2020 by Crystal | 8 Comments

Laminated play dough mats with some dough would make an excellent play dough Christmas gift for any child!This is always a favorite and quite easy for even the youngest child as all they need to do is make balls of dough. But definitely don’t miss out on these Freebies for Kids– so many amazing free things online and in the mail More Food Playdough Mats If you like, you can even use some essential oils to your homemade play dough to add to the sensory experience. Introduce the Playdough Mats Plus, I hope you enjoy some amazing quiet time in the coming weeks while your kids are busy with these play dough activities. More Learning Fun for Kids This dough has a different texture than the Playdoh you would buy, but it is Celiac safe and fun to make!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment