276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enshey Horizontal Prism Lazy Glasses, Prism Spectacles, Periscope Eyeglasses - For Reading and Watching TV in Bed While Lying Flat

£19.99£39.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A part installed in a phone should just work. Ever since we invented interchangeable parts in the 1800s, parts have been swappable between products. Software shouldn’t be an obstacle to harvesting parts, or using aftermarket parts for that matter. The entire economy of reuse depends on interoperability, from local repair shops to large scale refurbishers to recyclers. This part is manufactured with TSMC’s cutting-edge 3nm process, and is unlikely to be beaten by anything else anytime soon as Apple simply bought out the entirety of TSMC’s capacity for the year. Rumors are that yield on this new process are still quite low, making this a particularly expensive part. Notorious for charting their own course, convincing Apple to change direction takes a monumental amount of pressure. Our Right to Repair advocacy has already applied some such pressure, and Apple’s now selling service parts and posting repair manuals. But even we couldn’t convince them to switch to a standard port—it took the European Parliament to force that particular change. For example, a lens with a focal length of 200mm and a maximum aperture of f/2.8 has to have a front lens element that’s more than 70mm (or 3 inches) wide. And that's not including any manufacturing considerations. Some people get their thrills from bungee jumping or scoring a winning goal at Wembley, but I get mine from coming up with creative ideas’’ Wilcox told the Mirror.

Andux Lazy Glasses with 90°Angle for Horizontal Glasses LR/01

Our everyday business is in the international market, and this is not only because we deliver to over 40 countries. For many years we have made it our business to familiarise ourselves intimately with all manner of different regional conditions. The glasses are created using a sheet of mirrored acrylic with a 45-degree bend, to ensure the smaller mirror can reflect the larger mirror, which faces outwards, giving whoever wears them a better view. It’s time for an urgent conversation about Apple’s approach to repairability. Despite our enthusiasm for iPhone 14’s easier-to-disassemble design, we’ve been compelled to adjust our repairability score from a promising 7 to a discouraging 4, highlighting Apple’s ongoing constriction of repair freedoms through its restrictive parts pairing system. To effectively repair these models, you have to procure parts within Apple’s sphere and validate the repairs. Without calibration, the parts either don’t work at all, or have compromised functionality and incessant warnings. A vacuum hot chamber used for sintering 3D printed parts. Combine this with a hydraulic press and you’ve got the idea. Photo: Centorr Vacuum Industries I also experiment with materials to try to find surprises that can't be found simply by thinking with a pen or a computer’’ he added.A craft knife may be the easiest tool for cutting the hole, but should only be used with adult supervision, as it is very sharp. You could use a large, flat sheet of sturdy cardboard instead. Lightly score it with a craft knife to divide it into four sections, then fold it into a box and tape together.

inventor made these periscope glasses for short Article: An inventor made these periscope glasses for short

The biggest limits with photography have always been physical, rather than technological. There are some laws of optics you just can’t engineer your way through. This is why DSLR and mirrorless camera lenses are so big and heavy. To provide long focal lengths and wide apertures, lenses themselves have to be a certain size. Parts pairing in these models extends beyond mere mechanical compatibility, requiring authentication and pairing through Apple’s System Configuration tool, further limiting genuine replacements to Apple-blessed ones and substantially impacting independent repair enterprises and the overarching issue of e-waste. However, manufacturers are starting to run into problems. You can’t shrink camera sensors much smaller without the trade-offs becoming unmanageable. Small sensors perform a lot worse in low light and have a more difficult time with higher resolutions. Personalized TELESCOPE & CASE Custom Engraved Telescopes Groomsmen Gifts for Him Dad Boyfriend Gift for Men Man Son Captain Nautical Sailing Wilcox who certainly has gone through the struggle hence the invention said, “I was standing at a gig and turned to see a small woman dancing away but unable to see the band. This gave me the inspiration to design a way for people to see over obstacles such as tall people like me.

Personalized TELESCOPE & CASE Custom Engraved Telescopes Groomsmen Gifts for Him Dad Boyfriend Gift for Men Man Captain Graduation Sailing I just wanna thank you for doing that work. Seems incredible to me that you write such an extensive article about repairability of devices. I really appreciate it and I do hope Apple will do better. Despite their anticompetitive behavior I always am drawn to their new products because I just like how they look and how the os works. Thanks for helping me getting a full picture The glasses were part of a challenge where Microsoft pushed inventors to come up with solutions that solve "everyday problems". And Wilcox certainly succeeded in doing that. Some of my ideas develop from observations on human behaviour and I express them through the objects I create’’ Creativity is just a particular way of thinking that can be learned and practised like any other skill."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment