276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Worst Week Ever! Monday

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The watchmen arrive, find the bodies, and send for the Prince, the Capulets, and the Montagues. Balthasar and Friar Laurence are apprehended. When Angela decides she wants to rent the apartment upstairs from Sam and Mel to be closer once the baby comes, Mel tries to prove that she doesn't need her help.

Line 148: It is not yet dark. Friar Laurence tells Romeo to go to Juliet now but to leave for Mantua before the night watchmen (police) go on duty ("stay not till the watch be set"). Juliet is taking the drug a day early which means that the information in Friar Laurence's letter to Romeo is now wrong. Uh oh! Line 189: Prince Escalus says, "What misadventure is so early up that calls our person from our early rest?", also implying that it is now morning. The Nurse warns Romeo that he better not be toying with Juliet because Paris genuinely wants to marry her. Line 167: He repeats this warning and suggests that, if Romeo misses the deadline, he should wait until the watch goes off duty at daybreak.As in Act I, scene v, several hours take place during this scene (night through dawn). Most productions will delete many of these events. Line 20: Lord Capulet says that there will be a party tonight ("This night I hold an old accustomed feast"). Line 15: Lady Capulet says that it is "a fortnight and odd days" until Lammastide (August 1, which will be Juliet's 14th birthday), so this Sunday is sometime between July 4th and 18th. Friar Laurence probably figured out what happened when he heard the news of Juliet's "death" a day early.

Friar Laurence, Balthasar, and the servant explain what happened. The Prince scolds Lord Capulet and Lord Montague, who finally end their feud. Lines 200-203: Romeo says that "within this hour" a servant will deliver a rope ladder so that he can get into Juliet's room when night falls. Line 66: Romeo says that it has been one hour since the wedding ("An hour but married"), but he's probably being figurative not literal. Worst Week is an American sitcom television series that premiered on CBS on September 22, 2008. The series was based on the British sitcom The Worst Week of My Life. It was adapted for American audiences by Fox under the title Worst Week of My Life, but a series didn't materialize after the pilot was filmed. [1]Lord Capulet supervises the wedding preparations throughout the night. Paris arrives very early in the morning, which was the custom at the time. In the series premiere, Sam and Mel intend to reveal her pregnancy to her parents after a quiet dinner . However, when Sam misses the train after having a drunk girl throw up on him, the dinner starts becoming increasingly unlikely.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment