276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Lucky List

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The main character, Emily. I really wanted to have this girl, who is struggling with so many things the summer before senior year, find the courage to shed all of it to truly become the person she so desperately wants to be

I need to be willing to play the game. I need to be willing to put myself out there, and be vulnerable, and take chances, even though I might lose.”I wince slightly as my eyes trace the familiar crease straight down the center of the card, landing finally on the red splotch in the upper right-hand corner, where I spilled fruit punch when I was six. I hate these moments the most. The moments when you think you are healed just enough, and then something as simple as a bingo card makes every fiber feel raw. Then again, I guess I was the only thing stopping them from going to bingo night. I guess this is what summer nights can look like without me. A young woman’s mother has previously died. She struggles with grief throughout the book. Her mom died of brain cancer. Pese a que el inicio se me hizo un poco lento y lineal, sin grandes acontecimientos que le dieran mayor sabor a lo que ocurría, a eso de la mitad se vuelven muy interesante y adictivo, con unos giros que no me esperaba y un final que me tuvo entre llanto y alegría.

Blake was such a strong character that I really wanted to learn more about especially since her mom also died but she never got the chance to meet her. She was also such warm and welcoming that I actually had a hard time thinking of Blake with someone else other than Emily. Plus I have to admit that they are good for each other :) Blake was also really open and honest about everything which made me catch the feels for her. Pero más allá de la historia de romance, es un libro sobre tomar riesgos, vivir la vida al máximo, salir de la jaula del miedo y descubrir quien realmente somos. I pull my eyes away as my dad slides card number 505 in front of me. “I’m not going to play,” I say. This whole thing is already starting to feel out of control. This is one thing I can decide.First, I feel the interaction between the characters needs to be more and more personal rather than wishing a lot and not making it happen. Second, the bonding and the chemistry with her father, her friend and best friend, her love interest seem surface level even though I could feel that they are close. The ending seems a little rushed considering most parts seemed dragged in between.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment