276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Wars: Yoda One for Me: A Little Book of Love from a Galaxy Far, Far Away

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PERFECT FOR: Fans of Jeffrey Brown's Darth Vader and Son series and fans of all ages who love the sweet and funny side of Star Wars and are looking for a gift book for Valentine's Day or any day! [2] Media [ ] Editions [ ] PERFECT FOR: Fans of Jeffrey Brown’s Darth Vader and Son series and fans of all ages who love the sweet and funny side of Star Wars and are looking for a gift book for Valentine’s Day or any day! Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. So, fear me not tonight.

Yoda's advice tends to have a lot of applications and this evergreen, and twice spoken, wisdom is multifaceted. Basically, don't go full-bore evil and destroy a planet with your shiny new space station. Don't even give in to smaller infractions like lying about which pet consumed your homework this time. Because once you start rationalizing ways to bend the moral code and cut ethical corners, you're headed for trouble. Rarely does life go exactly as planned, and that's OK. But if you convince yourself that you know exactly how this is going to play out, you're setting yourself up for certain failure. Just because you're delivered directly into the rancor's lair or the belly of a sandcrawler doesn't mean all hope is lost and your fate is sealed. Assess the situation at hand, figure out your options, and take decisive action. However, that doesn't get you off the hook on making terrible life decisions because... Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny.” -- Return of the JediTell the person you love that Yoda One For Me with this sweet book featuring beloved Star Wars characters and heartfelt, funny sentiments and artwork on the theme of love and friendship. From BB-8 holding a rose ("I am the droid you are looking for") to an Obi-Wan For Me box of chocolates, a retro videogame style Vader surrounded by hearts, Boba Fett as Cupid, and Chewbacca holding the Woo Key to your Heart, this charming collection of charming art created by Lucasfilm staff and other artists is the perfect gift for a special someone in your own galaxy, not so far away.

If you’re looking for the next great American novel, this is not the book you’re looking for. But if you’re looking for a sweet gift to give to your favorite Star Wars loving friend or sweetheart, then look no further than this picture book. Also, don't let yourself get hangry and irritable in the process. Take a break and try to relax. Life has a way of working out. The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” -- Revenge of the Sith I LOVE YOU. I KNOW. Let your special someone know how you feel through the words and pictures of your favorite Star Wars characters.A sweet and funny collection of Star Wars messages of love and friendship―a little hug in book form.

Worrying about what we can't control and clinging to what we think is ours is wasted time and energy. The only constant in life is change. “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter,” as Yoda says.Nice quirky card, produced on good quality card and envelope. Blank in side for own message. Simple but effective design. PERFECT Fans of Jeffrey Brown's Darth Vader and Son series and fans of all ages who love the sweet and funny side of Star Wars and are looking for a gift book for Valentine's Day or any day! A sweet and funny collection of Star Wars messages of love and friendship—a little hug in book form.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment