276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter 20ml Travel Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personally, I think if you have skin that is prone to clogging or acne, I don’t think this is the best product for you. I find the product applies very easily over the skin and you can massage it in the way you do an oil cleanser, to remove your makeup and impurities. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace.

Got this on discount but my wallet still feels painful since this is just sitting inside my “never-use-again” box . The anti-inflammatory action of the Roman Chamomile is due to phenolic compounds and - according to manufacturer info- it also has some nice skin toning properties. The Tea Tree Oil face wash was a fave as was the now discontinued Passionfruit face cleaner, and I used to use the Vitamin E and Jojoba creams. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.If you didn’t already realise, I no longer use cleansing oils to remove makeup and as my first step of cleansing so despite being a huge fan of them before, you won’t see anymore going forth.

Particularly the “film” that is left after cleansing , forcing me to use another cleanser that foams up to clear it off (which is a bother as some of my cleansers only foams up a little ). Or any other kind of affordable skincare, really – I’m planning a post on cheaper skin stuff and all pointers are welcome. But on the other hand, I never tried out any other cleansing butters, so… maybe that’s why, since I haven’t tried out anything better! Probably that’s why citric acid is usually not used as an exfoliant but more as a helper ingredient in small amounts to adjust the pH of a formulation.This cleanser is purifying and will leave your skin feeling hydrated and nourished, with peace of mind that all the nasties have gone. Up until that moment I'd had the same luxury cleansing balms sat sink-side for years—I had my favourites firmly cemented. Considering that I’ve already emptied three tins of this cleansing balm, this review is actually coming pretty late. It isn’t as bad as some of the other breakouts I’ve suffered thanks to olive oil and its derivatives, but I’m cutting back on using this one for now. I actually prefer that it’s not completely scentless like Take The Day Off, which I find a bit too boring.

Seriously, if you just rinse the way they say you should, all you end up with is a face full of wax 😛 I always double cleanse so it didn’t bug me thereafter as I follow up all cleansing oil/cream/balms with a foaming cleanser. They sell a lot of Russian skin care products and i do find them more agreeable and nicer to my skin.I suppose I rather expected a little more or maybe I was spoilt by the truly sumptuous textured Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser. it is a lovely product and one I will continue to repurchase, and I would go as far to say that this will be replacing my beloved Clinique take the day off balm which until now I had been using for a very long time. Anyone looking for an affordable, good, all-rounder balm cleanser, no plastic packaging and from a cruelty-free brand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment