276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prestige Import Group - Empty Clear Plastic Holiday Candy Cane Tubes with Red Topper - 1 x 10 inch - 5 Pack

£15.925£31.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a.m. Wake from an intensely sexy dream. We had a double bed in the living room and I was putting sheets on it. As I did, husband pounced on me and kissed me thoroughly, which led to dream missionary-style sex. I wake up very horny indeed but again no time to do anything about it as it’s time to get up daughter and get her to school.

minute news report from Florida (2007) about a man who is in trouble for spanking his 8-year-old son with a belt. Includes interview with the man and his lawyer. An attempt is being made in Congress to outlaw school paddling nationally. Report gives a Texas perspective.

News report, March 2018: Interview with student who agreed to accept posterial CP from his Korean martial-arts instructor. The youth's father, who supported the punishment, also speaks.

The sobbing didn’t as the heat sank in, and pain exploded, she just wailed and wailed.”Now up you get… and straight to bed young lady, AND stay there… Once you have stopped crying I don’t want to hear another peep out of you…do you hear? Or you will be going over my knee again… Okay it’s done!”

BBC TV news report: present-day students are shown how the belt was administered, 25 years after it disappeared from state schools in Scotland. She had friends there, she had respect, she even had a few who envied her. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. United States: TV news item on school CP from February 2011: Report on demonstration by students, parents and alumni against a ban on paddling at St Augustine High in New Orleans. United States: Yet another TV news report (2006) featuring a mother unhappy about her son's paddling at school, even though she had given permission for it. Thailand: A mass caning at a boys' boarding school, which provoked a media storm locally. With news item (2010).

The journey to the end of the day was like some heroic trek in a fantasy novel. Long and arduous. The lunch time collection of the ‘death sentence’ sent a cold shiver to her tummy. The words left the slip and ran amok in her brain. There before her the words threatened her bottom. In a different part of Peru, three teen boys are tried and whipped by a village court for stealing.A principal in another part of Missouri is found to have done no wrong in administering a paddling about which the student's mother complained. Part of the Syariah caning of a woman is shown. This was one of three, the first-ever canings of women in Malaysia (2010). A British national has been flogged by a wooden cane 24 times in Singapore's Changi Prison on Tuesday for drug-related offences. The 31-year-old former Westminster School co-ed, Ye Ming Yuen, is also currently serving 20 years in prison on top of his corporal punishment for his crimes. Three versions of a scene from one of the St Johns schools of Canada, part of our series on "Top CP Schools".

a.m. When I get home I greet my husband with a kiss, which leads to him running his hands all over my velvet-encased body, which leads to us getting naked. He sits and I get on his lap and straddle him, facing away from him. He comes, I don’t; it’s not the best position for me. But my husband is brilliant because as I lean over the sofa arm he fingers me as I rub my clit. He loves to see me come and understands I need direct clit stimulation more often than not. In a police station in the Indian part of Punjab (2010), a youth is punished with the "patta", more often seen in Pakistani Punjab. Soon her bottom was a lovely red, spreading down to her upper thigh. Mummy remembered the sit spot and how it stung, so delivered ten right across the point where her voluptuous cheeks joined her thighs. How they bounced, sinking in, then springing up instantly, and how she wriggled trying to pull free of the pain. But Mummy held her firmly, a tight grip around her waist holding the hand that tried to protect her. This annoyed Mummy, she was in mid flow!Oh shit! Why today, why does she need a hug? Today of all days when I have let her down.” Thought Karen. Karen was on her tummy. She was sniffing now, not crying, and trying to understand the lovely feeling she has in her most intimate area, as she gently pushes up and down on the bed, her bright red bobbing up and down, which she can see, in the mirror, if she looks over. Which of course she does… This 10-second video clip gives a fleeting glimpse of an impromptu flogging by the Taliban of a (mostly hidden from view) woman in a Kabul street, 2001. Colombia: More public whippings on the legs by tribal custom, this time of three FARC rebels for disturbing the peace. With news item (2012).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment