276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Morningwood: Everybody Loves Large Chests (Vol.1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moving on with the review, what's there for me to say? I find this novel to be close to perfection. The theme really resonates with me, I like the ecchi scenes, I like the serious scenes, I'm captivated by the tension build-ups. The novel is very well writen, so much that I find it quite hard to think of the author as an amateur writer, I mean this guy must definitely have an editor or two who not only correct grammar but edit the story itself, I mean how can this be done by one person at the speed that it releases? As you can see from my review I'm very amazed. You want to be careful," JW grins, nodding at my red stilettos as I ungracefully regain my balance. "You'll break an ankle in those." That's as far as I allow my imagination to travel. During the day, at least. At night, when I've got time to indulge my fantasies, I picture an entirely different scene. One in which the phone number leads to drinks, which leads to dinner, which leads straight my bedroom. The stats spoken is the only bad thing I have the type of mind that doesn't mind that however I know this isn't everyone's "cup of tea" and those sections do lend themselves to the kindle version also the audio does give the option to skip them through the chapters menu so win win as long as you aren't in bed.

Of course, I'm far too British to do anything about it. As soon as John Wood steps onto the train, I stare at my book and force my face into a look of intense interest. I'm always grateful for the anonymity of Kindles in those situations, seeing as mine is full to bursting with slushy romances. It's about the rise of a weak character to a killing machine in essence. Old trope sure but with a few twists. There is sex, greed, manipulation, deception, sexisism and murder however as the main character is asexual and amoral these are done by side and minor characters allowing for a completely different way of telling these types of stories. Started reading this before the first Interlude (Interlude - A Cheap Drink) was posted and I have to say, I don't regret a single second of those 3 years. I usually allow myself to indulge in a small fantasy, in which I get off the train and hear running footsteps, then a voice behind me. "I think you've forgotten something," JW says, holding out a piece of paper. He smiles, showing two dimples – I've never seen him smile, but surely he has them? – before pressing his number into my palm. What this book did have was humor, and plenty of it. It was a really entertaining and fun read. The characters were hilarious, and had me snort laughing out loud. The story flowed right along, the main character was unexpected, and the whole thing was well-written. Ugh, I resisted hard, but yes, I'll say it. This book was tasty.Style - The style is simple, but effective. The author isn't trying to do anything too complicated, but the simple style allows the humor to come through easily. I thought the way the mimic was written was positively hilarious! I've never heard a story told from a mimic's stand point, but the fact it's a stupid box made for a lot of great moments. I feel awful for reading as long as I did and sullied by the fact that I was regularly horny while reading. I quit when the MC rapes an ally, someone childlike, who he was training and who was relying on him to survive. Didnt even do it for any personal pleasure, just to level a skill an insubstantial amount.

Found love yet, then?" he asks, peering over the edge of my Kindle. "I suppose Manhattan is as good a place as any to find it." Perching on the end of the bed, he slides his hand under my swollen ankle. Lifting it, he gently turns my foot this way and that. This is a great, innovative new type of storytelling – that from the side of a monster protagonist. He’s more than just an antihero, he’s a certified, evil, people eating, gold grabbing, demon rising monstrosity – that you can’t help but route for. Prepare for having the meaning of the words ‘shinny’ and ‘tasty’ change forever in your eyes. This is a very different type of story told from the perspective of a greedy, evil, man-eating monster, and you can't help cheer for him along the way. Boxy is the funniest, most uncomplicated-complex character I've ever read, and as he… This performance is well done in my opinion as said above I read it first and when I heard the male voice voicing the female characters for the first 5 min I was dubious, Jeff hays however has enough vocal range to carry the performance.None of which is likely to happen, of course. Not while I'm too shy even to catch his eye. There's no reason to assume today will be any different. As we reach St John's Wood, I see him standing there as usual, examining the toe of a scuffed brown brogue. As usual, I smile, before straightening my face as he slides into the carriage. Then... a distinctly unusual wave of panic as, instead of taking up his usual position, JW strides towards me. Even the slightest movement on the Mimic’s part was sure to wake the big scary thing up again. Therefore, the faux-chest focused its entire being on chesting. It would be the Chestiest Chest That Ever Chested!” Unfortunately we all see ourselves in the MCs shoes and we are (as far as I know) human. So reading this makes you commit these horrific actions in your imagination.

We took the liberty of illustrating this digital book with some hot imagesfrom the game, which we hope you’ll enjoy... Forty-five minutes later, I'm in an ambulance, swinging into the entrance of a hospital. "JW was right," I think glumly, looking at what's left of the mangled heel of my favourite Prada stilettos. "The tube is no place for high fashion."Are you okay, love?" a voice above me asks, before its owner – a grey-haired tube worker with a kind face – crouches down next to me. "We'd better get you an ambulance."

Is this part of the treatment?" I ask, surprised at how husky my voice has become within seconds of him touching me. Exterminatus is a great, creative, detail-oriented writer and it shows in their writing. Shortly after I started writing, I sought out advice from him, and can firmly report I was not disappointed.The same holds true for one intrepid adventurer - a strapping young lad by the name of Himmel. Armed with his grandfather’s trusty longsword and the dream of being the strongest, he sets out on the journey of a lifetime! It is sure to be a long and dangerous road, fraught with danger! And it all starts with a simple test - reach Level 5 in the dungeon called the ‘newbie zone’ and earn the right to become a full-fledged adventurer! Starting with the title and synopsis, you're expecting some vaguely sexytimes kind of story, perhaps like DanMachi or Origin A.R.S. And you would be wrong. What you do find, however, is a clever comedy that looks like it can go places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment