276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO BrickHeadz Frodo & Gollum (40630) The Lord of The Rings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The focus of these sets seems to be pairs of characters that have some sort of connection to each other. I know many Lord of the Rings fans will just buy all three and be sad there are not more of their favorites, but LEGO has, in the past, oversaturated other intellectual properties, and perhaps if these sell well then we might see more in the future. And last but not least, we have Arwen Undomiel and Aragorn, King of Gondor! Aragorn looks absolutely badass with his armour, and I love all the printed elements across his crown and armour. The Balrog looks awesome, and I love the use of trans-elements, as well as his tiny red whip! 40632 Aragorn & Arwen – 261 pieces Build and display – The Aragorn™ and Arwen™ figures both stand over 3 in. (8 cm) tall. Each model comes with a baseplate for display I am so happy that these are officially a thing. LEGO Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite modern themes of all time, so this means a whole lot to me. 40630 Frodo & Gollum – 184 pieces

Which one of these 3 new sets is a day 1 buy for you? Let’s talk about it in the comments section below. Frodo & Gollum (40630) Wizzard? No thanks. I’ve seen the video of their Christmas song, and all I can say is Merry Christmas to all the therapists whose vacation homes and yachts are being funded by the kids who were cast."Build and display – The Gandalf the Grey™ and Balrog™ figures both stand over 3.5 in. (9 cm) tall. Each of these collectible models comes with a baseplate for display

Here’s hoping these do really well and send a signal to LEGO that we do really want more LEGO Lord of the Rings. He’s got a shortsword that isn’t Sting, but I’ll allow it to pass. Maybe the Sting mould is retired 🙁 40631 Gandalf the Grey & Balrog – 348 pieces First up are the two characters that are central to the story. Both are holders of the Ring of Power. One is a symbol of a halfling warped by the ring’s influence, while the other is the hope that the halflings offer the world of Middle Earth. Needless to say, these are some of the most iconic characters in The Lord of the Rings.Then we get to Aragorn, and the difference is like night and day. His hair has dimension, his cloak has dimension, and even his crown stands out proudly from his head. On top of all these features, LEGO designers gave him interesting facial hair that makes him have a stronger-than-usual jawline. His armor is a printed piece and it even extends over the front of the legs to add extra detail. A sword is also included with this character. Aragorn is most likely going to be the reason anyone will buy this set. FINAL THOUGHTS This is super cute, we get an adorable Gollum/Smeagol who is clutchin a fish, and Frodo Baggins who has an impressive dark green cloak, as well as an Elven Brooch.

Build and display – Frodo™ stands over 3 in. (8 cm) tall and Gollum™ stands over 1.5 in. (5 cm) tall. Each model comes with a baseplate for display

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment