276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brickell Men's Texturizing Sea Salt Spray for Men, Natural & Organic, Alcohol-Free, Lifts and Texturizes Hair for a Beach or Surfer Hair Style, 59 ml

£15.255£30.51Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And for those who use color-treatment or keratin-treatment, you should be super picky in what you purchase. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Our natural shampoo for men strengthens and promotes hair growth, while our non-greasy, fast-absorbing hand and body lotions provide deep hydration for dry, cracked skin.

Use enough product to be able to work it evenly all throughout your hair - usually about 5-10 sprays depending on your hair length and texture. They wanted products that were not only the best on the market, but also those that used natural ingredients. Key ingredients: natural and organic ingredients, including sea salt, vitamin E and hydrolyzed protein.I wasn’t sure what to expect from this as I’d never used a sea salt spray—it adds texture to hair but no control. That's why we tried and tested a bunch of sea salt sprays for the past year to find the best one for virtually every type of mane. Guys with thick hair already have a high level of volume, so adding more might create one of those giant puff-ball situations. The Skin Deep® scoring system was designed to help the public understand whether a product is safe to use or whether it contains ingredients of concern.

For those with dry scalps, glycerin can also provide relief by improving the balance between oiliness and dryness. Who We Are: Brickell creates men's care and care products using natural, certified organic ingredients. It contains sea salt, which helps to create that textured look, as well as nourishing ingredients like aloe vera and coconut oil to keep my hair healthy and hydrated.Davines aims to get as close as it can to a post-dip-in-the-ocean hairstyle thanks to its use of natural ingredients. Our products are sold in over 20 countries and have appeared in GQ, Men's Health, Men's Journal and other popular men's magazines.

Plus, it leaves my hair soft, touchable, and full of life, unlike other sea salt sprays that can make hair feel dry. Whether I want to create a cool, messy look or add a bit of texture to my slicked-back hairstyle, this product delivers every time. When it comes to nailing that perfectly messy, post-swim beach hair, you don't have to spend a day by the ocean. Hydrolyzed proteins increase hair moisture retention, while promoting elasticity, softness, and bounce to the hair. Used as a hair spray, it is non-toxic and made with natural ingredients, so you know it's doing your locks good.It’s worth it to experiment and do a sea salt spray before and after to determine if sea salt spray will work wonders with your locks. Using this product regularly not only aids in wiping away dirt, excess oils, product buildup and dead skin on the scalp, but it also is packed with benefits that promote healthy hair growth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment