276°
Posted 20 hours ago

King of Wrath: An Arranged Marriage Romance (Kings of Sin Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vivian once told me about a Chinese proverb that said an invisible thread connected those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. I felt the phantom tug of that thread now (…). “Apart from me I would always find my way to her” i’ve never read anything faster in my life…king of wrath is in one word sumptuous. the plot, the characters, the writing…nothing was a miss and i’m so excited to see the rest of this series thrive out. 🤌🏽 Bonus points for mentioning my shitty country TWICE. That was honestly the most surprising thing about this whole story. Marrying a blue-blooded Russo means opening doors that would otherwise remain closed to her new-money family. But the fighting had me tired, like sure it is an arranged marriage but I hated when he shut her out and didn’t know any emotions. That's such a turn off for me.

While The Rude, Evasive Dante Is Not Her Ideal Partner, She Agrees To Their Arranged Marriage Out Of Obligation. There are currently two books published in the King of Wrath series but Ana Huang has planned seven books to complete the series. I was so engrossed in the story that I didn’t want to stop reading to translate when there was Italian. So there were some moments where I didn’t know what was being said. I think I missed it and forgot about it by the time I got to the end. But by then it was too late. I wish there were clues in the translation to understand what happened. I realize it was meant to sound like Vivian didn’t get it, but she was too lazy to find out. And I haven’t been able to use context hints to figure it out. But I think it’s really a personal problem. welcome to the angry rant about a book that was one of my most anticipated reads. i feel so betrayed 😭When she’s not reading or writing, Ana is busy daydreaming and scouring Yelp for her next favorite restaurant. Just to finish and clarify I wanna say that YES, I KNOW THAT MAGDA IS A PAINTING!! I actually think someone made me realize it the day after the previous review, AND I SAID IT, so besties please stopppp I just didn't delete it because I'm lazy lol

No matter how pretty or pleasant she is, it won’t matter. He’ll try to eliminate any trace of their engagement by any means necessary. If you really loved the Twisted book series, I highly recommend King of Wrath! The Easter eggs and the little spikes on the twisted characters were so much fun. I really enjoyed seeing Dante’s reaction to Christian’s revenge from Twisted Lies. Iykyk and ooof the ensuing jealousy showed that even though this is an arrangement with an end date, Vivian is very much his fiancée Vivian Lau: I actually liked Vivian!! I really liked her evolution as a character, although she was a strong and determined woman, not afraid to put Dante in his place from the beginning, her fear of not meeting her parents' expectations and of disappointing or disobeying them made her very inhibited. I'm not going to say much about that topic since it would be a spoiler, but I will just say that its evolution was very good.

King Of Wrath Book PDF download for free

He just randomly put his hand on her thigh somewhere in the beginning like pls don’t 😃😃😃 if you do that again, I will pull a Christian move on you- but no seriously, I don’t like it when characters just randomly touch the main character like that. I had the same issue with twisted lies when Christian just randomly gave Stella a 3 second kiss and put his hand on her thigh- consent should always be a thing and it can be given in multiple ways. Don’t just randomly have your characters touch each other like that. Where in the world is the progress and consent ? It’s all just unrealistic The way it's written is so Wattpad. I know that Ana Huang is a very distinguished author and has immense talent (from what I hear) but this was my first book I read of hers and I'm SO SO SOOOO DISAPPOINTED. I don't think I can get over the cliche dialogues she wrote. It's over the top cheesy and absolutely unrealistic, even for a fictional world. It doesn’t matter how beautiful or charming she is. He'll do everything in his power to destroy the evidence and their betrothal. Ana’s stories have ignited a passionate fan base, with readers from all corners of the globe coming together to celebrate her work. The “King of Wrath’s PDF book” fans eagerly await each new release, discuss character development, and even create fan art and fan fiction to express their love for her creations.

Sloane and the guy who got into a car crash are gonna get together, boss and employee kinda romance A Group Breaks Into Shahrzad’s Room One Night. When Her Assistant Screams For Help, Khalid And Jalal Arrive And Kill All Except One Of Them. I don’t know if there is just something about a rich powerful man who would bow at your knees if you said so.

King Of Wrath Book Pdf Download

Isabella is everything he shouldn’t want, but with every look and every touch, he’s tempted to break all his rules…and claim her as his own.

I had a hard time ranking my favorite characters and couples. Fortunately, this is a new series, although some old characters have appeared. There were a lot of scenes that I loved and a lot of relatable moments. I love the dynamic between everyone; Their interactions were fun to read. Meanwhile, Reza, Rahim, And Tariq Plot How To Depose The Evil King. Musa, Khalid’s Childhood Mentor, Pays A Visit To Shahrzad And Tells Her About His Mother’s Affair, Which Led To His Father’s Murder, Setting The Moral Precedent For Khalid’s Own Atrocities. Musa Informs Her That Shahrzad Has An Innate Talent That May Put An End To The Murders.This valhalla club... I had so many BIGGER expectations about it!! You could have gotten the same result with an overpaid tennis club.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment