276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Purity: A Friends-to-Lovers College Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

About the whore thing, he always thought she was an angel and all that crap. After the after he calls her whore and stopped calling her his darling girl. He called her that when they were having sex and he started to think of her with OM. It’s not the first time that he does this. She permits this during the times that they have sex. Didn’t use protection but she asked him about being clean. Does he use protection with ow? I don’t need to tell you that his explanations are only excuses. That his threats are very common for abuser, threats of killing themselves, to kill their wife, they do that.

However when she looks into those stern dark eyes, this ache pulls at the pit of her stomach. She wants him to dominate her, and she wants to taunt him in return. Lauren has never been able to resist Camden, even when she knows she should really protect her heart. Because he still hates her, and this is just a temporary arrangement for him. So she cannot let this become more for her. or it will be a paranormal fantasy where the husband changes because he wants to keep the wife and all will be well. In your dreams maybe. Or nightmares.This boook brought so much conflict insight of me, i have such a hard time rating it and reviewing it!!!! So i will take the things from the begining and try to explain all my views and feelings about it!! For me, the worst is that all this messed up their kids, her self esteem and could have been avoid. He wants to be the only one to have her and is super mad at her. the big teenage drama is nothing. The heroine finds out the hero told some lies to win her, and instead of being flattered, as the little prim prejudiced bitch that she is, throws a tantrum and dump him. Cole is DEFINITELY Mason’s more risqué character, and I LOVE that she wasn’t afraid to showcase sexual desires in this book. (I WISH you could see my highlights, but alas, I will not be sharing them with you 😉) Cole is stubborn and delusional when it comes to his own feelings. He’s had a rough example of what “love” looks like. Which was incredibly relatable for me.

I am the target market here. I love the virgin/manwhore trope. Virginity bets are my thing. College romance is my favorite. I even identify with the Purity culture religious upbringing…. And yet… this was baaaaaaadMakes her dependant on him for practically every aspect of her life. She can’t move without him knowing. He tells her more things and she agrees to friendship sort of. He agrees he’ll “be cool” if she wants to date others (though he’s dying inside). A week passes and they hang out more. He invites her dinner with his mom and grandparents. The grandparents had disowned his mom for getting pregnant with H when she was just a teenager. At the dinner H tells grandpa he’s absolutely not going to work for their company (a restaurant that promoted conservative Christian values) and he’ll have to make amends with the daughter (his mom) they disowned if he wants family to take over. The h decides she loves him and tells him so after dinner. HEA.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment