276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ciroc Pomegranate Flavoured Vodka | 37.5% vol | 70cl | Limited Edition | Infused with Pomegranate | Notes of Juicy Red Berries & Fresh Strawberries | For a Mixed Drink or Cocktails

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Christmas Holiday Ornament Ice Molds are what I used in the photos, Tovolo molds are the best, I have several sets and gift them often, they are currently on sale at Sur la Table! It produces this beautifully pink juice which is then is sweetened with maple syrup. Then all you need to do is add a vodka (which is optional) and some indian tonic water.

Remember to always drink responsibly; this best Thanksgiving punch post when made with alcohol is intended for those 21+ years old.So what drink recipes will you be making this time of year? More Thanksgiving Drinks But I am not that fussy; I want it to be a bit simpler than that, and while my method isn’t perfect, it does a pretty good job. In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine 1 cup of pomegranate juice and 1/4 cup of Grand Marnier. Slowly pour in 1 bottle of chilled Champagne or sparkling wine, gently stirring to blend the flavours. Add 1 cup of chilled ginger ale or club soda to infuse an extra touch of effervescence. Keep the punch cool in the fridge and add ice just before your guests arrive so it doesn’t dilute the taste. For an extra festive touch, garnish with orange slices. Pomegranate juice is a great mixer for vodka, and the result is a refreshing and fruity drink that is perfect for any occasion. Pour the Pomegranate juice, lime juice, and orange liqueur into a shaker. Shake for 15-20 seconds or until it is well-chilled.

POMEGRANATE MARTINI WITH VODKA | INGREDIENTS

Versatile | Easily adapt this punch to be non-alcoholic or use different fruits, juices, even champagne Sugar Syrup. With a restrained amount of lime you don’t need extra sugar. If you LOVE lime and add a bunch, then add some simple syrup.

Orange-Flavored Liqueur | I used Grand Marnier for mine, but you can use Cointreau or any other orange liqueur you choose.

Search THE NIBBLE Blog

Unsweetened Pomegranate Juice: You can replace pomegranate juice with cranberry juice, cherry juice, or a blend of red fruit juices to maintain the color and tartness. If you prefer a sweeter flavor, consider using grenadine syrup instead. Vodka | This is after all a ‘vodka punch’, use your favorite vodka. You could even try an infused vodka; try cranberry, lemon, orange or pomegranate infused vodka if you can find it! Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice: For a different citrus twist, you can use lemon juice or a combination of lemon and lime juice. Alternatively, try grapefruit juice or orange juice for a milder, sweeter citrus flavor. Pomegranates, sparkles and flowery goodness? Yes, please! In a glass, combine 60ml pomegranate juice and 30ml elderflower liqueur. Fill the glass with ice cubes and top it off with 120ml sparkling water for a light and effervescent touch. Gently stir to harmonise the flavours. Garnish your Pomegranate Elderflower Spritzer with fresh mint leaves and a sprinkle of pomegranate arils.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment