276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush with 3 Replacement Brush Heads, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not every person needs the same level of cleaning each day. In fact, even you may need more on one day versus another. Some electronic toothbrushes have many options with up to five modes: clean, white, sensitive, gum care and deep clean. Others only provide three modes: clean, white and gum care. There are even models that are limited to only one option, daily clean.

Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries 6-Mode Electric Toothbrush Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries 6-Mode Electric Toothbrush

It is also fine to rinse off under a tap without issue. Don’t go submerging the brush though. It is on the front of the brush where most of the action happens with the power button, brushing modes and more. I tend not to have my smartphone with me in the bathroom. Even though Oral-B provide a smartphone stand. I probably now sync the brush once a week as I have my technique perfected.I have the Smart Guide 3741 with four stars. My toothbrush itself does not have any identifying information other than “Triumph” on the handle. But the toothbrush base is type 3757. The toothbrush battery will no longer hold a charge for more than 30 seconds, and then needs a longer and longer charging period. I know some simply want the best of the best. If you want that then the models to go for are the Oral-B iO and the Sonicare 9900 Prestige. Overall, research does support the Oral B technology as being better at removing plaque than the Sonicare technology. There are individual studies in favour of each respective company. Both are better than using a manual toothbrush. If using the app at the same time as brushing, the screen on the app will also illuminate red and tell you to reduce the pressure should you apply too much to the teeth.

Oral-B cleaning modes explained - Electric Teeth Oral-B cleaning modes explained - Electric Teeth

Deciding which brand of electric toothbrush is right for you has likely been more confusing and complicated than you originally thought. In the following sections I look more closely at the headline answers I’ve given above. For some of the categories it is not quite as simple as selecting just one brand that is better, so I explain the nuances in more detail below. Which has the best brushing technology?Whilst both brands typically are designed to resist water and can safely be rinsed under the tap and used in the shower, neither brand would really recommend or advise prolonged exposure to water and certainly advise against immersion/submersion in water. Timers

Genius 7000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush - Oral-B

The brush handle is not perfectly round, sort of more like a rounded rectangle, but a final profile that feels good in the hand, even if the plastics are a little on the glossy side. Included in the box is a charging stand that you can leave the 7000 sat on when not in use if you want. There are limits to the innovation that can exist within a toothbrush, but Sonicare appears to be shaping change more than Oral-B. Which is the best quality? This price does exclude the cost of water, toothpaste and electric to charge it, but you get a rough idea and is one of if not the cheapest decent electric toothbrushes available at the moment.

Although subject to model most in both ranges have battery indicators that give a guide as to when a charge is required.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment