276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Andis Pro T-Outliner Trimmer for Outling & Fading (Model: 04710) - US 110 VOLT - TRANSFORMER REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL USE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Easy to grip body with grooves. You should have no problem holding on to either of these in the middle of a sessions, even with wet or oily hands. Some manufacturers focus more on aesthetics, resulting in smoother, more slippery grips. Andis maintained an aesthetically pleasing body style while ensuring great functionality too. With that in mind, I wanted to put all the info on these trimmers in one place and compare the Andis Outliner 2 vs T-Outliner to help you figure out which will suit you best. This is a great trimmer for handling all types of hair, not just hair on the head or face. While it is a great option for maintaining facial hair, it’s no slouch when it comes to body hair either. Celebrate your commitment to the craft everyday with the high-performing Cordless T-Outliner Trimmer—timeless quality meets powerful passion. For a trimmer that boasts of having an electromagnetic motor, being able to cut hair at 7200spm (Strokes per Minute) is definitely quite impressive.

Both models are labeled as “GTO” in Andis’ official catalogue. In other words, you should have no problem installing a GTX blade on the regular T Outliners (or even the T Outliner II.) Second, the GTX T Outliner doesn’t overheat as easily as the standard model. However, it will still get hot around the 15 minute mark or so which might be faster than other models. Think about it, though – this Andis trimmer has a 7200 SPM motor monster. The T shape of the blade helps to do some nice detail work and to get in those hard to reach areas. When you want to do some beard designs when trimming, you can use the ends of the blade to work it around, which is nice to have. I make sure all of the trimmers I get have that shape since I end up lost when they don’t. Make sure your blades are kept sharp either by sending them out to get sharpened or by sharpening them yourself.

The T-Outliner is a little louder. Again, because the T-Outliner uses a larger blade, it is a little louder than the Outliner 2. This probably won’t make or break your decision as it shouldn’t be noticeable enough for it to be an issue. From the features discussed above, it’s safe to say the trimmer is undoubtedly a first-class performer; with wide T-shaped blades and a 7200SPM motor. Especially if you’re looking to do more extensive trims, you’ll find a solid, heavy-duty ready choice here. Well, it’s a fact that the blades are unusually sharp which makes them even better for close and precise cuts. Just make sure that at the end of the day you are giving it a good brushing with an old toothbrush or something similar. I like to also take off the blade and use a can of compressed air to blow out the loose hairs that get trapped underneath.

The T-Outliner gets a little warmer. Due to the larger blade, it has to do more work, and it gets a little warmer than the Outliner 2. This will mostly happen while making longer, detailed cuts where the motor will be running for some time.As well as the new skeleton casing, the GTX-EXO comes with Andis's new GTX-Z blade with a gold coating for superb corrosion resistance. The blade has a pre-set tighter gap than the standard T-Outliner, making it perfect for fine detailing. Let’s be honest, 0.7 lbs is a bit heavier than your traditional trimmer. However, I like it. You get a proper grip with that thing, I’m not that much of a fan of lightweight hair cutting tools.

Aside from being identical in terms of motor power, weight and size, these two clippers do have one peculiar disparity! If you feel it affects the quality of your cuts and you feel like DIY-ing it, here’s a video that might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reE185jOUzs If you’ve read through the first part of this article, you know I’m leaning towards the T-Outliner. It does everything one would need, while also providing a little more control over detail work. I mentioned that to me, this is the best Andis trimmer and the best T blade trimmer overall. Why? The answer is…versatility.

So base from this Andis GTX trimmer review, I’ll say it again and again: this is the best Andis trimmer, the company’s finest. Sure, for some people it might feel too robust, but for most, this machine will be an insane addition.

Long 8ft. power cord. While this is standard with most hair clippers and trimmers, I still thought I’d mention it. Unless you’re a fan of cordless hair clippers and trimmers, it’s nice to have adequate cord length for moving around the shop. It’s important to know that these trimmers are essentially the same but with different blades . Choosing one or the other will depend on what kind of hair cutting you’re trying to do. Disclaimer: I am not a professional electrician. As such, I welcome constructive criticism/advise from professional electricians. For a better sense of the merits and demerits of the T-Blade Outliner, a few comparisons must be made. The T shape of the T Outliner blades are ideal for getting into the nooks and crannies the Outliner 2 can’t get to. The edge of the blade can even allow you to trim inside the ears or nose easily.I hope this review has been helpful. If you have any questions or thoughts you want to add, feel free to leave a comment below. If you go around a few barbershops in your neighborhood, chances are you’ll see a few Andis T-Outliner hair trimmers there. From the review above, there’s actually not much to add about the Andis T-Outliner. We’ve covered its good side as well as its bad comprehensively.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment