276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder: TikTok made me buy it! The first book in the bestselling thriller trilogy, soon to be a major TV series starring Emma Myers ... (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder, Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh god, this was what happened when she was nervous: words spewed out, unchecked and overexplained, until someone stopped her. Determined to stop the horrific deaths, Imogen is forced to act as bait - but will she get caught in her own trap? You can pick any topic you want, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to be interviewed for mine. A very important part in a murder mystery case is whether or not I guessed the resolution before the end of the book. To anyone looking for a murder mystery with a twist, this book is the right one for you, but I would also recommend this book to those who aren’t big fans of mystery as well.

Pip: So if it's a seventeen-­year-­old girl who's gone missing, the police would contact her friends and boyfriend early on? Playlists containing A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson, read by Bailey Carr, Marisa Calin, Michael Crouch, Gopal Divan, Robert Fass, Kevin R. She’d never been this close before, but now that she was, she saw he had a dimple in his chin, just like hers. Perfect for fans of One of Us Is Lying, Eva Dolan, C L Taylor, We Were Liars and Riverdale Praise for A Good Girl's Guide to Murder: 'A taut, compulsively readable, elegantly plotted thriller' – Guardian 'A fiendishly-plotted mystery that kept me guessing until the very end.Online articles about the case and interview transcripts are provided throughout, and Pip's capstone logs offer insights into her thought processes as new evidence and suspects arise. She graduated from the University of Nottingham, where she studied literary linguistics and creative writing, with a master's degree in English. Jackson caps her suspenseful, well-plotted mystery with a few twists that readers likely won’t see coming. Peers are good points of contact to establish other important leads—­you know, any secret boyfriends, that sort of thing.

Pure genius' - Yasmin Rahman, author of All the Things We Never Said 'This book was a delight from start to finish. Show me how to enable it A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson, read by Bailey Carr, Marisa Calin, Michael Crouch, Gopal Divan, Robert Fass, Kevin R. Having grown up in the small town that was consumed by the crime, Pippa Fitz-Adeleke chooses the case as the topic for her final project.There is a lot to really enjoy in this story and there is great energy to the writing, as well as some fine characterization. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Determined to find schoolgirl Andie Bell's killer, Pip becomes obsessed with finding the truth and in the process uncovers more secrets than she could have ever imagined. I will just have to wait and see where I'm at after all my investigating and what essay I can bring together. The majority of the characters, including Pip, are intriguing and well developed, containing flaws that make them more realistic.

The book pulled me into it so hard that I forgot everything going on around me, I just needed to solve the murder with Pip.The officers will get further information about the missing person, such as details of their friends or partners; any health conditions; financial information, in case they try to withdraw money. this book has a really great plot and you just never know what's coming next, i really recommend teenagers read this, it's fast paced and interesting.

Addeddate 2022-01-08 12:21:56 Identifier a-good-girls-guide-to-murder-holly-jackson Identifier-ark ark:/13960/s2krgc1t3hp Ocr tesseract 5. Police will also need recent photographs and might take DNA samples, in case they're needed in subsequent forensic examinations.While Pip herself is white, there is a diverse cast of characters overall, including Sal and his brother Ravi, the latter playing a major role in helping Pip find answers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment