276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Notebook Doodles Best Friends: Coloring & Activity Book (Design Originals) 32 Friendship-Themed Designs of Adorable Animals; Beginner-Friendly Empowering Art Activities for Tweens, on Perforated Paper

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Depending on the space you have available on your weekly spreads, you could always adjust the size of these note doodle inspirations to fit your journal! There are so many ways to draw out your paper note doodles, in terms of size: rectangles, squares, or any abstract shapes. And different kinds of layouts!

I love all the pastel highlighter colors included in these note doodles, I would definitely be using the yellow doodle for some task due dates!So I am very thankful that I am able to stay home, and that I get to be a part of their every day =] I also wanted to say thank you! Here is how you can draw these cute succulents using just four steps. This guide is by thefab20s.com. The cute eyes and smile just make these cacti more adorable. All the things you could do with some highlighters! I love the green color scheme in these paper note doodles too, any color like pink, blue, or purple could all be cute. Here is another step by step guide to doodle ocean animals by crazylaura.com. These are cool, blue themed ocean animals. You have the blue whale, a sea turtle and a jellyfish as well. You can use these in your ocean themed bullet journal spread. These note doodles you can use for not just your bullet journal, you could also use these for your school notes or digitally on an iPad. This spread by nicole grace studies might be one of my favorites!

If you are too lazy to draw or add color to your note doodles, (let’s be honest, sometimes decorating a rectangle takes too much patience), use a post-it note instead! There is no mystery that I am obsessed with drawing and doodling, I was one of those kids that managed to doodle little things around my notes more than writing notes since my first years of school all the way to Design School, but I never considered myself an artist, until I started doing lettering and Calligraphy.You can doodle by simply using a pen and paper. You don’t necessarily need these supplies. However, to make your doodles look pretty, some of the supplies you will need are: Here are all the weather doodles that you need for your bullet journal. Use these weather doodles by mashaplans as icons to your bullet journal key.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment