276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way Back to God When Everything is Pulling You Away

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At ClearyNext, we’re trying to create more space for people to have this kind of dialog, but it may feel quite unusual to you at first. The story was interesting and also filled with very, very personal details that were less Hollywood and more hometown. After working in Wash, DC for a few years, you become almost conditioned to having the "game face" and never letting yourself be vulnerable. I have likely fallen into the too much information rabbit hole yet again, but it is in service of you. I also want to talk openly about my career in a way that people don’t tend to in America, because we all get so crouched, fearful, and defensive.

I had respect for everyone I met, didn’t often feel superior to others and recognized the hurdles they might be facing in themselves, those limiting beliefs about their ability to achieve things.Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . Self-taught in both disciplines, his artistic world has captured the imagination of a loyal fan base that includes no less than David Letterman (whom he coauthored a book with) and other satire aficionados. I think this book is one every Christian, no matter where you are in your walk with Jesus, should read.

But I have learned to channel it reasonably well, particularly when I’m on deadline to create a really killer PowerPoint presentation. Through humourous writing and illustrations we are taken from the beginning with the Big Bang all the way to modern humans. As Christine Caine points out in this book, drifting is not the result of a conscious decision but something that can happen over time if we don't have certain checks in place, and it is something that can happen even to those who have been Christians for a long time and whose faith is strong. It’s about realizing that you are going to have to invent your own language to say what you have to say.Perhaps you received an unexpected medical diagnosis, discovered your partner was cheating in your relationship, or faced the harsh reality of a sudden job loss. It’s not like a career depends only on making one decision, or on learning from a single experience.

As a career coach and founder of a few start-ups, I don’t tend to consider myself as a “successful professional” terribly often. This picture book outlines life from the Big Bang, through evolution, down to the birth of the reader. We've all at some point looked up from the daily grind and realized we had somehow drifted off course. In ClearlyNext, I’ve found a great intersection between my professional skills, my interests, and filling a massive void in many people’s professional lives, to do something at scale for so many who are struggling with the road ahead.

Propel Women is an initiative of the ministry dedicated to coming alongside women all over the globe to activate their God-given purpose. As I read through this book, I realised that for a long time during my walk with Jesus, I had drifted. He’s grateful to have made it out of the limitations of his immature mindset and create something bigger than himself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment