276°
Posted 20 hours ago

James Wellbeloved Adult Duck & Rice 15 kg Bag, Hypoallergenic Dry Dog Food

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dry food is made into kibble (small round biscuit-like peices) which the dog bites and chews to eat; when this happens the kibble helps to clean the teeth and remove tartar! So, if your dog has bad breath or teeth this could be really helped by feeding dry food. Does it include any additives?The only additives used are natural and added to aid the dog's health; vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Our easy-repeat delivery service works in conjunction with our VIP loyalty club. Not a member yet? No problem we’ll sign you up as part of setting up your easy-repeat deliveries.

Technological Additives: Antioxidants: 1b306(i)/tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 225 mg; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A: 15000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1400 IU, 3a370/Taurine: 1000 mg; Trace elements: 3b103/Iron: 40.0 mg, 3b202/Iodine: 1.2 mg, 3b405/Copper: 6.0 mg, 3b502/Manganese: 25.0 mg, 3b607/Zinc: 100 mg, E8/Selenium: 0.14 mg. Analytical Constituents: Protein 24%, Crude Fibres 3.3%, Crude Oils and Fats 14%, Crude Ash 5.9%, Moisture 1.1%. Suitable for :All breeds of healthy senior dogs as a complete and balanced diet to maintain their health. We aim to be as flexible as possible when it comes to your easy-repeat deliveries and you can update the following information at any point. Wind, bad breath, fur & teeth benefits?Added omega 3 fatty acids for a glossy coat. Prebiotics, yucca extractand easily digestable rice (27%) in the diet help limit wind. Dry food helps ‘clean' the teeth to avoid bad breath and teeth.Whether you're brand new to easy-repeat or not, we know you might have a few questions, and we'd like to make sure you have all the information you need. Product Aim :To support the maintenance of healthy adult dogs, with added prebiotics for healthy digestion, omega 3 for a glossy coat, and chondroitin, glucosamine and herbs for joint support.

James Wellbeloved is my dog food of choice. Balanced, nutritious, and since being on it my dogs have settled digestive systems (always a pleasant bonus) and shiny healthy coats. I can honestly say that I have never had any issues with this food at all. Technological Additives: Antioxidants: 1b306(i)/tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 225 mg; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A: 15000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1400 IU, 3a370/Taurine: 1000 mg; Trace elements: 3b103/Iron: 40.0 mg, 3b202/Iodine: 1.6 mg, 3b405/Copper: 6.0 mg, 3b502/Manganese: 25.0 mg, 3b607/Zinc: 100 mg, E8/Selenium: 0.19 mg. Remove the hassle of your regular shop with our new easy-repeat delivery service - cheaper, easier & free delivery.Analytical Constituents: Protein 19%, Crude Fibres 3.7%, Crude Oils and Fats 9.3%, Crude Ash 4.8%, Moisture 1%. If you find that you still have too much of your last easy-repeat item, you can easily skip a delivery.

Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reactions. No beef, pork, soya, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy or eggs Product Aim :To support the maintenance of healthy senior dogs, with added prebiotics for healthy digestion and omega 3 for a glossy coat. If you wanted to feed a mixed diets, perhaps wet and dry food, then be sure to alter the feeding quantities accordingly to avoid over-feeding your dog.Analytical Constituents: Protein 22%, Crude Fibres 3.2%, Crude Oils and Fats 11%, Crude Ash 5.8%, Moisture Not stated Suitable for :All breeds of healthy adult dogs as a complete and balanced diet to maintain their health. If you find that you are receiving your deliveries too often, or not often enough, you can alter the frequency of your easy-repeat deliveries. I have, currently, a Junior dog, an adult dog and a senior dog, and all of them are on the different varieties of this food according to their age and needs. Product Aim :To support the maintenance of healthy adult dogs, with added prebiotics for healthy digestion and omega 3 for a glossy coat.

This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog's health and wellbeing:

James Wellbeloved have taken a handful of nature's nourishing ingredients and combined them with flavourful turkey for highly digestible, quality protein dry dog food.Then, using all their knowledge and experience, James Wellbeloved have added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life. Maintenance - The diet includes everything your dog needs to keep healthy, in all the right amounts. James Wellbeloved avoids using many of the ingredients renowned for causing food intolerances. This means James Wellbeloved cat and dog food and treats do not contain beef, pork, wheat or wheat gluten, dairy products, eggs or soya.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment