276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Just Loved

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even when you have a small disagreement, you know you can talk through it. You see (and accept) the good with the less than good Some love stories aren’t epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.”–”Sex and the City” Even the things that seemed endearing when you first fall in love, such as the way they brush their teeth at the kitchen sink, may become something you sigh and roll your eyes over.

The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you.”– Beth Pearson, “This Is Us” No one was more surprised than Messina to have Swindell choose “ Heads Carolina, Tails California” as the song he wanted to remake, for his latest Stereotype album. Spending time together may seem less natural and easy, especially when you’re both busy or tired. But love means you keep trying and make an effort to show you care. You feel deeply connectedIf I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” -Alfred Tennyson I’m raising two boys, who are 11 and 14 and my boys don’t have cell phones,” Messina tells Iowa’s The Gazette. “I saw a text from a girl on my phone to my son, who just went a little too far in an effort to be loved. That inspired the song. It’s frightening what’s happening with kids today. In the first rush of being in love, you might feel completely dedicated to your partner, ready to do anything and everything to help them through a tough spot or even just make their lives a little easier. When you’re around the person you love, increases in dopamine and norepinephrine lead to feelings of:

Being in love can make it easy to idealize your partner’s best traits (great listening abilities, musical talent, warm smile) and gloss over the less than positive ones (doesn’t return texts right away, flirts with your friends). Empathy and your fast-growing attachment can fuel your desire to be there for them and help them however possible. But the hormones involved in love can sometimes affect how you make decisions.

~ FEATURED COLLECTIONS ~

Loving someone can involve a sense of strong connection and trust. You know your partner well enough to rattle off their likes and dislikes, values, and strengths without a second thought. Sex doesn’t have to be part of a romantic relationship. But when it is, it can play a big part in falling in love with someone. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”– Winnie the Pooh When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”–”When Harry Met Sally”

We want to raise up a generation who have cultivated the character, values, theology and practices that will enable them to pursue justice faithfully with their whole lives. Kids are taking their own lives,” she continues. “Cell phones are like loaded guns. There’s bullying on social media and it’s sad. It’s important for them to realize who they are, and they’re wonderful. God made them with a purpose and they are perfect the way they are.”This is not a comfortable book. It is Jayne’s personal struggle to be true to herself and to God. Indeed you cannot be true to God if you cannot be true to and about yourself. It is also her search for love – spiritual, emotional and physical. Jayne bares her soul

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment