276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sonic The Hedgehog Sliders For Boys | Kids Sonic Face Sandals Beach Shower Shoes | Childrens Blue Flip Flops Summer Footwear Game Merchandise Gift

£7.475£14.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So I don’t need a study to tell me Biofield Tuning is beneficial. Sometimes you just have to try somethings (Although a previous comment mentioned there are studies out there . You could, just for fun, read about nitric oxide and healing as it pertains to sound healing and tuning forks. John Beaulieu has spent years studying the effects of sound on the body using anechoic chambers. – might be something that’s interests you… or not. ) Do the tools we have available to us now afford us the ability to measure things unseen? How do we measure the co-dependent relationships that exist in the energetic sphere? How do we quantify the potential of the connections between the heart, inner spirit and consciousness of animals and human beings, and in fact the conscious connectedness of all sentient and non-sentient things in the universe? Just as Galileo had to invent new tools ( a telescope) to research new horizons that people in his time could not see or comprehend ( and likewise suffer the ignorance of naysayers) we too are in an age where we are attempting to use stone age tools fashioned in the limited Newtonian world of particulate physics to measure and observe mechanisms at play in the , as of yet, unmeasuable electro-magnetic world of waves and vibrational quantum physics.

Edzard. Not fallacies just misplaced scaffolding! Galileo did not invent the telescope rather iteratively refined it for his advanced stargazing and brought his new refinements it to their fullest expression during his time and thus invented its modern, fullest usage for our purposes. anything that has an electric current running through it has a magnetic field around it. This is basic science. The problem is that personal experience does not mean anything. There are several mechanisms that can contribute to a very strong illusion(*) that something works: I have no doubt that scientists will continue to make discoveries that are so far from what we already know that we will not be able to predict what they will be. However, I think I can be fairly confident that biofield tuning, or anything akin to it, will not be among them. This paper is a case report of somebody with sinusitis who decided to treat himself by spending almost all his time humming. His sinusitis improved, as it often does. Case reports of this nature cannot be used as the basis of any treatment, and at best they are hypothesis-generating, suggesting something that might be investigated in a proper study.

Instructions

That is the problem: there is no scientific evidence at all for ‘bioresonance’ or its therapeutic value, other than as a placebo treatment. The results were astounding. The forks sound pleasant to the ear in any case, but that’s not proof of any kind that they’re having any real effect on one’s health. Placebo is a wonderful phenomenon that will last as long a fading un-intonated fork. ALL forks I’ve ever tested are ALL out of tune. I had to sand the forks until they were EXACTLY intonated. You can use the web to learn how to do it. At least do this, or you’re a total fraud and idiot.

I don’t know what they mean by a 41% reduction in the risk of dying in this context because they haven’t specified what point they are referring to – is it 6 months after treatment? one year? five years? On the other hand, reporting a 3.2 month survival improvement is equally misleading, since what happens in practice is that some people don’t respond at all, and others respond very well, and for those responders the survival benefit is much greater. Just taking an average figure doesn’t give you the full picture. It is much better to use a Kaplan-Maier survival curve, which is the standard way of reporting results in cancer trials, but they require a certain amount of training to understand. I think that discussing the concepts of self-limiting/recurrent/chronic conditions may have us barking up the wrong tree here anyway.I have honestly changed my views slightly to the idea of all of this. I use the word slightly as let’s hope for the best and give it a few more sessions. In all honestly I can’t say I can remember any such strong positive changes from any conventional or unconventional medicine or other in such a short period of time. Weird is the word.

Then there is also the question what counts as a medical problem in this context, and what counts as self-limiting. Does a simple headache count? Or does it only count if the patient consults a doctor or other practitioner, who then advises to “wait and see”?Initial studies on transgenic mice showed promising results, but (as is often the case) early-stage human trials paint

Thank you for the interesting article. I came across it while trying to chase down any reliable information in support of fork tuning as an alternative to nasal breathing or yogic breathing to aid the production of nitric oxide and/or for clearing the sinuses, for which there does seem to be some scientific basis (see links to two PubMed articles at the bottom). Unfortunately, these methods are impractical for someone who is severely congested. Over-charging is your best chance of getting famous – or have you ever heard of a charlatan famous for being reasonably priced? It will also get rid of the riff-raff you don’t want to see in your surgery. Poor people might be even ill! No, you don’t want them; you want the ‘worried rich and well’ who can afford to see a real doctor when things should go wrong. But most importantly, high fees will do a lot of good to your bank account. We need a consciousness telescope that hopefully will not take a 100 years to convince people to look through to be convinced like Galileo had to endure.I’ve been working in biomedical electronics for over 30 years now, specializing in the interaction between electromagnetic systems and the body, so this concept is not exactly new to me … The most accurate and concrete evidence one can provide to anything in life is when one has had first hand experiences. And Julian second of all I am very flattered that you think I was on some trip while writing this morning! You are so aptly proving my point so amazingly through direct observation that I could not have wished for a better segue into what I want to educate you both on now!..I don’t do drugs of any sort and drink red wine rarely only on the odd occasion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment