276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Impregnated by the Alien Monster 1 - 5 Bundle: Spicy Dark Alien Demon Breeding and Pregnancy Erotic Short Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Afterwards, we cuddle on the couch. I sit on his lap, my body heavy. Daddy touches my tummy, rubbing my round, pregnant stomach. He also plays with my tits a bit, and strokes my hair, occasionally telling me how cute I am. Rey is ten days from her work visa expiring. Her boss, Leia, happens to have a single son who’s more than happy to help. Derek says, "You reeked of me," which is unfair. Stiles only smelled because he'd gotten covered in Derek's bodily fluids trying to staunch the bleeding. Language: English Words: 22,550 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 9 Comments: 343 Kudos: 16,378 Bookmarks: 4,727 Hits: 274,758

redcreature Fandoms: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes - Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games (Movies), ballad of songbirds and snakes - Fandom The thought crossed Tom’s mind, some nights, laying in his bed – his second daughter had begun her life right there. He slept every night in the spot where a little baby’s life had started. He didn’t know what he thought of that, but it was this thought that led to yet another indecent chapter of the affair…Peter leans forward, lips trailing against the skin of her cheek, fingers gently brushing her riotous curls off her face. “You’re trembling, Stiles,” he says. “There’s no need to be afraid.” Riza has been preparing for her first annual milk sale with unwavering excitement and everything seems to be going great until her (self appointed) rival, the Elf slut Eridia, arrives to ruin everything with some stupid challenge. Now Riza has to prove her milk is better than the cheap crap Eridia produced, fighting against Eridia's cheating sales tactics. Series Izuku is the hero of the tale of his interaction with his big sisters of UA. Each girl is infatuated with the teen and they will do whatever it takes to have him (or else). Watch as the women sporting their extra appendage dote on their little brother through the series of one-shots and short chapters to show how appreciative and loving they are of their cinnamon roll. {AU} Raethen!!" She clung to him, hiccupping between her orgasms. "I-inside m-my cervix! I f-feel you p-pushing me apart!"

NBC remade Rosemary’s Baby in 2014 with Zoe Saldana playing Rosemary and the apartment set in Paris instead of New York. It’s Alive (1974) The creepy child in It’s Alive was a result of birth control pills that caused Lenore’s fetus to mutate.

Impregnation

Marinette and her daughter, Emma, never should have investigated those hidden recesses of the Agreste mansion.

After that fight with Edge, Stretch is feeling terrible. Even though they're made up, he just can't seem to shake this rain cloud off- well, not permanently, anyway.

Trending

She screamed in ecstasy as he drew another orgasm out of her and triggered another opening contraction in her cervix. His finger was almost through. Language: English Words: 126,716 Chapters: 20/20 Collections: 5 Comments: 412 Kudos: 2,462 Bookmarks: 563 Hits: 81,437 Canon Divergent Post Fullbringer Arc. Ichigo finds himself at the wrong end of Soul Society's wrath. Accused of a terrible crime he didn't commit, he's subjected to imprisonment and torture as punishment and revenge. When the true culprit reveals himself, and releases Soul Society from the grip of perfect hypnosis...they realize what they've done. Series Note: this is a DARK fic. While there will eventually be a happy ending, there will be a lot of pain before we get there. Read at your own discretion and be aware of the tags. Language: English Words: 21,262 Chapters: 13/? Comments: 201 Kudos: 227 Bookmarks: 26 Hits: 5,105 Fast forward eight years to their first son, Sora Midoriya, who is much more ambitious than his father.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment