276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DAVIDOFF Cool Water Man Intense Eau de Parfum 125ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It seems that the formulation is past its best. Creed always insist they don't reformulate and then give us some garb about variation due to natural ingredients. I don't believe it for a single moment. The truth for me is that those trying this for the first time today will never know or understand what this most definitely was but is not any longer. That is a tragedy because this was utterly sublime and would be worth every penny even at todays prices.

I own this and tres nuit by armaf. Both are good fragrances but this one is much superior in its scent. It is very smooth and you can tell they used the best ingredients for this one. Armaf tres nuit smells synthetic and not in a good way. Performance on both is similar, creed’s being better thankfully. CW strongly resembles GIT, but it doesn't have that green note, it's way weaker, but leans more sweeter and remains linear throughout the life of the scent. One of the most iconic fragrances From Pierre Bourdon and Creed. And an important fragrance in perfumery history. However, Pierre Bourdon created a similar fragrance "Cool Water" a few years later. The two fragrances are very similar in scent but hugely different in the price.

This happened to me many years ago, and I still get flashes of that moment today. Oh the trauma! That someone special has been history for almost as many years, but that moment got me thinking long and deep about spending my money on expensive fragrances that have proficient doppelgangers. Well of course I never learnt my lesson, but I have been more careful and considered before handing over hard-earned dosh. Probably the best aquatic fragrance (besides Acqua di Gio Profumo, [which is as spicy and incensy as it is aquatic]). Natural lavender can smell a bit heavy and kind of spicy. While the lavender in this is very very prominent without being spicy, kind of has a cooling effect to it. So does it smell like Cool Water (or vice-versa)? It does. Does it therefore have the same emotional appeal? No.

Cool Water has sea notes, lavender, mint, green notes, rosemary, Calone, and coriander in the opening. It gives a very fresh wealthy opening. The sweetness is balanced, and the floral touch is impressive. It feels like a deep ocean ride. It’s fresh, youthful, and enjoyable. So good! Brighter minty cool rosemary peppermint, with a darker base. Far less linear than modern batches. Okay, so if I can get away with wearing men’s fragrances, I usually do, but this is one that I definitely cannot pull off. my partner through this to me today and asked if I wanted it because he never wears it. A scent that does not fail to impress [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My goodness what an alluring aroma!

The new Eau de Toilette

They somehow managed to bottle a rainy forest. It’s so incredibly calming. It’s as if they bottled the phrase ”it’s going to be alright”. Pure pure art. The dry down is the real show stopper and the performance on my F-batch is insanely good. Price is good, and I would say blind buy safe too if you want a change, also uber masculine, so sorry ladies, I wouldn't want to smell this one on any of you, I'd be weirded out!!! One of the most disappointing and tragic moments in a man's life is when his someone special says, "Aaah, Cool Water. Mmmmmm...", as you hold her close, when what you're actually wearing is Green Irish Tweed😩

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment