276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hyde 209651 17 in 1 Painters Multi Tool

£7.245£14.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, knowing from personal experience how nice it can be to have a quick and dirty screwdriver on hand while prepping a room for paint, we keyed in on tools with that feature as well. Also, one of the other 17 uses for the Hyde is to utilize the nail set as a scribe, but there are much easier and more effective ways to do that.

Hyde’s newest tool combines the company’s trademark high-quality, lightweight design with a tool that can: 1.The Hyde 17-in-1 multitool looks chiefly useful for painting and plastering, but can also be used as a screwdriver, bottle opener, hammer, open end wrench, and other tasks. In the interest of sustainability and reducing waste, here at Sprayman UK we do reuse our cardboard boxes. In addition to the usual prying, scraping, and spackling, I once saw him use one to open and eat a can of tuna at lunch break. During painting, the small flat edge can pry open a paint can, and the metal butt end of the handle can bang it back on.

As a control unit, representative of the simpler models, we also looked at the Hyde 06986 6-in-1 Multi-Tool.

The 17-in-1 multi-tool is extra-tricked with everything from an on-board nail set and screw driver to a bottle opener. Please drop us a note if you have a question about a home improvement project, need a house planner, or if you are looking for a remodeler in Montgomery County, PA. WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including BBP, DBP, DEHP, DIDP, DINP and DnHP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Seriously, though, Hyde’s 17-in-1 Painter’s Tool has an interesting design; it’s along the lines of what a Swiss Army Knife might be if it had been designed by a painter.

And every time I see someone digging around in their tool box for various items to pry, scrape, remove screws, open paint cans, etc I wonder what other things could be done with that time.After looking at about 30 different available painter’s tools, we noticed that the Hyde was the only one with the small roller cutout. It was all part of a full gut and remodel and in the process, I became acutely aware of all the tools that added efficiency to what can be a mind-deadening job. He lives in a very demanding 250-year-old farmhouse and spent four years gutting and rebuilding his previous home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment