276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Copper Power (Endich) ACP0016B Blue Treatment for Marine Fish, 16-Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is good information for people looking to treat fish with copper in either a fish only system or a QT system. As for the layout shown, yeah, cardinal sin is crossing traces over slots in the ground plane -- and making slots at all. PowerCu Soft Wires and Ribbons exhibit outstanding long-term reliability and result in highly robust bonds able to resist high temperatures and mechanical stresses. Each of the three resistors on the flow meter is connected(J6,7,8 or 9) in series with two digipot(AD5174, AD5252). In lifetime tests, Heraeus PowerCu Soft bonding wire used for wedge applications lasts 10 to 30 times as long as conventional aluminum technology.

PowerCu Soft Ribbons give you the opportunity to optimize your production in regard to UPH, by upgrading wires to ribbons. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. Interesting by the way, that the measurement changes significantly with capacitors installed, even at high frequencies. We are delighted to say that based on the information you have provided, our expert engineers are able to fit your new shower for you.

GDPR that your data is transferred to the US, whose legislation has been considered as not providing an adequate level of personal data protection and where your personal data could be processed by public authorities. The resistor on the sensor and combination of two digipot compose Wheatstone bridge with resistor array(Y4485V. My estimate is that for the 4 layer design from the OP the capacitance ends up in the tens of pf ballpark given the various power planes. A 10pf capacitor has an impedance of 16 Ohm at 1GHz so even for high speed SOC circuits the effect is minimal.

Since I have boxfish in one of the tanks that I wanted to treat I knew I needed to be careful with copper (copper can be problematic for boxfish). I've used Super Ick Cure in the past from Aquarium Pharmaceuticals and found it to be toxic to many fish. So reworked the pcb keeping power supply separate and only connecting grounds at one point on pcb power connector.

Apparently it buffers itself to the system making it difficult to overdose the copper (not sure how that works but that is what I was told). There is some anecdotal evidence that copper will sometimes suppress symptoms of Brooklynella and Flukes (Monogeneans); however copper is unlikely to completely eradicate either. Taking current spikes into account it is clear that such low capacitances do not help (much) for decoupling. What It Treats: Marine Ich (Cryptocaryon irritans) and Marine Velvet Disease (Amyloodinium ocellatum).

An option is to fill all unused copper with a ground poor but it will need via stitching to bridge the gaps. Impossible to say without more information (schematic, other layers, and enough time to do a proper review of them).For water isolation this will be a switch or shut off valve close to the shower, inside the property. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). And as for whether that is a problem -- who knows, maybe the digital levels aren't switching often enough, or fast enough, for the size of those cutouts to be a problem (as with the frequency response (dynamics) of mechanical structures: cutoff frequency is inversely proportional to length). You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies that require your consent or manage your preferences.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment