276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thorntons 9 Mini Caramel Shortcake Bites

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Everyone knows shortcakes are not the healthiest of treats out there, but when you are craving something sweet, why not indulge if it can fit into your syns?

Step Two: Melt the butter in the microwave - this usually takes about 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter into the biscuit crumbs and mix well.

Watch The Recipe Video!

Step 2 In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Pour in the melted butter, stirring until a dough forms. Press the dough into the prepared pan in an even layer.

There’s nothing to be disappointed about when it comes to Millionaire’s shortbread. This is a recipe I’ve been wanting to try my hand at for a while now and after a lot of running around in the kitchen I’m very happy to share it with you. To make the blood caramel, combine the butter, sugar and condensed milk in a saucepan on a low-medium heat, stirring continuously until the sugar has melted. Preheat the oven to 350°C / 180°C. I like to line the base of my cake pan with a parchment paper circle to make the cheesecake easier to remove and serve later, but this is optional. Note: Make sure you are using a loose-bottomed or springform cake tin. Store the Millionaire's Cheesecake in the fridge in an airtight container. It will be good for 3 days. If you won't be eating it within 1 day, I recommend adding the extra chocolate barrier between the base and cheesecake to stop it from going soggy. (See 'shortbread base' section above and recipe notes). Related I love no bake recipes like this Millionaire's cheesecake. In fact, I've made many no bake recipes before, like this incredible no bake biscuit cake. The best thing about no bake recipes is that you don't have to wait for the cheesecake to cool off. However, that being said, once you assemble all the layers, you have to give the cheesecake a bit of time to set.If you fancy getting creative in the kitchen, why not try making your own SW friendly shortcake recipes which don't cost you too many syns? a premium jar of caramel/dulche de leche - the better quality the caramel the better. Of course you can always make your own homemade caramel. Light Brown Sugar - Also known as golden sugar. It's the soft, pale brown sugar that looks kind of like wet sand. This will help add to the caramel flavor. Melt the butter in the microwave - this usually takes about 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter into the biscuit crumbs and mix well. These basic shortcakes are very low syn and only have 2.5 syns per one, serving up to 38. Ingredients

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment