276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eurotrash: The Series [DVD]

£42.495£84.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With its surreal sketches, risqué cultural commentary and cheerily low productions values, Eurotrash was the late-night talkshow du jour in the 1990s, pulling in a whopping 2-3 million viewers per week at the height of its popularity. Gaultier left at the end of series 7 and de Caunes then co-presented with a range of guest presenters none of which I can remember. Channel 4's iconic irreverent magazine show Eurotrash is to be released on DVD and digital in its entirety next month. The new DVD and digital release features all 16 series of the show, spread across 20 discs and running to an impressive 3,240 minutes, or 54 hours. Hosted by French duo Antoine de Caunes and Jean-Paul Gaultier, the late-night programme was renowned for its segments involving unusual - and often nude - people and practices from around Europe, from naked golf to rubber fetish weekends and official brothel testers.

Eurotrash is released on September 26. ID:492497:1false2false3false:QQ:: from db desktop :LenBod:collect974: Eurotrash is a true stand-alone programme, never seen anything like it before or since, and re-watching selected highlights of this box set from Network genuinely made me wish I had the whole set to go through again.RT @monopolyevents1 Not long left until our next 4 events, @comconmanc , @comconwales @comconnireland and @comconscotland

It’s a common trope –“Oh, they couldn’t make [INSERT SHOW NAME HERE] today!” and a lot of the time it’s simply hyperbole.The show was a key part of Channel 4's schedules between 1993 and 2004, pulling in millions of viewers in its peak.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment