276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hope From Heaven: A True Story Of Divine Intervention And The Girl Who Came Back As God's Messenger

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man of high esteem, understand the words that I am about to tell you and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling. 12 Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words” (Daniel 10:10-12). That helps me think about a related question that people sometimes ask: How old will we be in heaven? I once heard a preacher say that we will all be 33 years old because that's approximately how old Jesus was when he died. Of course there is no scriptural support for that statement. The truth is, there won't be any age in heaven in the sense we speak of age on the earth. Growing old is a function of the decaying effects of sin. I do not believe that babies who die in infancy will be babies for eternity nor do I believe that people who waste away of cancer will appear emaciated in heaven. It will be something else entirely - which I can barely explain and certainly do not understand. There are interesting descriptions of the city and it's relationship to God and the temple. Namely, the city is a perfect cube ( Revelation 21:15-21) which matches the Most Holy Place of the Jerusalem temple. But immediately, after this, John says there is no temple in the city ( Revelation 21:22-26). Read these verses carefully. What is the point of this section? Dr. Pettingill concludes that in heaven, we will know every person in heaven, and all of them will be friends and loved ones to us.

Mary stood by Jesus in his darkest moments, and offered her life in union with him on the cross. She rejoiced in his resurrection and became a spiritual mother to his disciples. At the end of her life she was taken up into heaven, body and soul, to be with her son and to reign as Queen of Heaven. Then I, Daniel, looked and behold, two others were standing, one on this bank of the river, and the other on that bank of the river. 6 And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be until the end of these wonders?” 7 And I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed. Now here is the burning question for me. Is the anchor of my soul as firmly attached to my soul as it is to the altar of God? In other words, is the picture here of an anchor with its hook and chain bound unbreakably to the altar of God in the holy of holies so that nothing could loose it from that end, but with the rope just hanging out of heaven in the air? Is the only point of this text to say, “Take hold of the loose end of this rope and you will have safety and firmness and assurance”? Like all sinners, unbelieving Israel’s self-righteousness and self-sufficiency turns this people from God, trusting in themselves for righteousness, strength, and eternal life. In His grace, God brings the nation Israel into the most terrible time of their national existence to press them beyond the limits of their power, wisdom, and strength and to turn them to Himself for salvation. God has chosen to bring about the salvation of his chosen ones by means of suffering. God does save men and women from suffering, but He also saves through suffering. Consider for a moment the deliverance of Israel from Egyptian bondage. God was well aware of their suffering and heard the cries of His people. He sent Moses to deliver His people from their suffering. But the deliverance of the Israelites came through suffering. When Moses appeared before Pharaoh and demanded that he let God’s people go, Pharaoh only made things more difficult for the Jews. The Jews protested that Moses had only made matters worse. In a sense, they were right. Things were going to get worse before they got better. It looked as though the entire nation would be wiped out by the Egyptian army as they found themselves trapped between the Red Sea and the approaching Egyptian forces. But God opened the sea, bringing about the salvation of His people and the destruction of their enemies.Hope of Heaven is a very short novel, and mostly feels like a short story -- arguably O'Hara's forte --, that's oddly padded with characters and scenes. What does the Virgin Mary mean to you personally? How do you relate to her? What has helped you get to know her? What questions do you have about devotion to Mary?

Meanwhile, standing near the cross of Jesus were his mother, and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing beside her, he said to his mother, ‘Woman, here is your son.’ Then he said to the disciple, ‘Here is your mother.’ And from that hour the disciple took her into his own home.” Picture the scene. You are standing at the very gates of heaven. It's more beautiful than you ever dreamed possible. This is where you want to spend eternity. This is where you belong. But before you enter, the Lord himself asks what possible reason you have to claim admission. You pause, knowing that all eternity hangs on your answer. What will you say? When we die, our bodies will lie corrupt, but our souls will live on and come into the presence of God. The truth of our lives will be laid before us, and there will be a moment of judgment. On its own, this can be a terrifying thought. But God is full of mercy and compassion, and Jesus Christ has opened the gates of heaven for us through his death and resurrection. For this reason, Michael, the guardian prince of the nation Israel, is revealed as the one who will arise, bringing about the Great Tribulation. Israel’s time of great suffering is God’s appointed means for her deliverance; thus, the angel appointed to protect her precipitates by his actions the time of her suffering. When Michael arises and the tribulation begins, it is like the doctor who “breaks the water” of a woman as she nears the time to give birth to her child. A time of pain will come upon her, but it is through this pain that the joy of new life will come to pass.What does it mean for there to be a new heavens and new earth in Revelation 21:1? Does it mean that old one has been completely destroyed and an entirely new one has arrived, or does it mean that the old world has been modified and renewed, perhaps "updated," to use modern language? Consider some other relevant verses. What do you make of it? Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord, equip you in every good thing to do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever.

For all of us must appear before the judgement seat of Christ, so that each may receive recompense for what has been done in the body, whether good or evil.”The Hollywood image of heaven consists of its inhabitants strumming harps and floating on clouds for eternity. Spurgeon would have never accepted such a reality, because Spurgeon’s heaven was being in the presence of Christ. Three-and-a-half years is the measure of Israel’s stubborn unbelief. God takes this long to break this people, shatter their power, and turn them to faith in the Messiah whom they have rejected. Three-and-a-half years is not the measure of God’s severity, but the measure of Israel’s sin and of God’s patience. The Outcome of Israel’s Distress Miller is a no-show for the meeting they set, but then runs into Malloy at a restaurant and introduces himself. So we are prone to ask, Why does the writer encourage us to hold fast to our hope (verse 18)? If our holding fast was obtained and irrevocably secured by the blood of Jesus, then why does God tell us to hold fast? The answer is this:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment