276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lanique Spirit of Rose Liqueur, 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another simple cocktail that helps to enhance the flavor of Tequila Rose liqueur, this recipe is arguably the sweetest on the list. Employees annually affirm their compliance with our Employee Code of Conduct, but we have no formal training related to the issue. The Tequila Rose Strawberry Kiss is a light drink that combines the classic pink beverage with chocolate liqueur and light rum. Our Crème de Cassis de Dijon makes a delicious “blackcurrant white” and can also be used for recipes or desserts. See my recipe for making Alchermes (or Alkermes) that I use to make the famous Italian dessert Zuppa Inglese.

This Rose and Raspberry cocktail is an easy,elegant drink to serve for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or any celebration! Over two decades, Tequila Rose has become so popular that it is now even used in an array of delicious cocktails, with each recipe elevating the drink’s infamous flavor. The vast majority of our suppliers are located in North America, principally in the United States, and in the European Union. Over twenty years later, Tequila Rose remains the world’s best-selling strawberry cream liqueur and was the inspiration that paved the way for the unique cream liqueurs that have followed. Made from Tequila Rose, vanilla vodka, coffee liqueur and grenadine – this cocktail is sweet and simple.Raw rosehip syrup is a no-cook rosehip syrup recipe that uses sugar to draw the juice from the fruit resulting in a thick, delicious syrup.

After the distillation process, more flowers are added in an extra maceration step to bring even more floral notes into the liqueur. Because Tequila Rose cocktails are pink and sweet by nature, this makes them the perfect accompaniment to a Valentine’s Day celebration. There is a love people feel for Tequila Rose that comes from both the deliciousness of the drink and the shared experience of enjoying it together. Just take the iconic White Russian ingredients of coffee liqueur and vodka and mix them with some Tequila Rose instead of milk.I haven’t tried it but I would imagine that honey would work very well in my Rosehip liqueur recipe – I’m sure the brandy will prevent anything unwanted growing in it. Now we know how to make this delicious rose and raspberry cocktail safely, let’s get on with the recipe!

So if you have a big anniversary or exciting date coming up, pop the bubbly and get ready to start sipping! Bold black glass keeps the light out to ensure the freshness and the flavor, while shimmery silver roses and bright pink strawberries make this bottle shine on the shelf. Breakfast at Tiffany’s is a Rose and Raspberry cocktail, made with Belvedere vodka, rose liqueur, lemon juice, raspberry syrup, and an egg white. And if you fancy making a gin infusion without having to forage first, try our delicious Raspberry and Mint Gin and our mouth-watering Seville Orange Gin. Any third-party companies we must use to provide you with services are required to keep your information secure and confidential.Obsessions include: viral dog videos, spicy margaritas, the perfect metallic bronze eye shadow, and a great bathrobe. If you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make cocktail that's perfect for summer, the Rose Spritzer is definitely worth trying. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Made with Rosé, peach juice, peach liqueur, and fresh white peaches and berries, this cocktail is easy to make and ready in minutes.

This cocktail combines the sweetness of fresh raspberries with the tanginess of limoncello liqueur, and is topped off with a sparkling Rosé champagne. If you're looking for a refreshing and fruity cocktail to enjoy during brunch, the Lemon Raspberry Mimosa is a must-try. I’ve also never seen the film, nor have I been to the bar at The Shard, but it won’t stop me enjoying this beautiful drink. Although it's a heavy floral flavour it also has depth, I don't usually like sweet drinks and tend to go for an old fashioned or a negroni, but Lanique and tonic is now my new go to!One great way to mix Tequila Rose is in an ‘Espresso Yourself’ shot as 2 parts Tequila Rose and 1 part coffee liqueur. Dana Frank has authored books and numerous articles on the subject of food and drinks, with a focus on demystifying the world of gastronomy for everyday people. Delicious over ice, Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream liqueur also works brilliantly as a mixer and as a base for cocktails. The unique blend of tangy and sweet citrus juice from Tropicana® Tangerine Lemonade serves as a perfect base for this cocktail. This delicate and floral liqueur has been adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to cocktails.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment