276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kaeso Beauty - Regenerate Collagen - Micro Current Gel (250ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Easy skin care routine for busy moms Foreo Bear review [+ Foreo Bear vs Nuface Trinity] This Post Has 49 Comments

Magnitone LiftOff MicroCurrent Facial Toning Lifting Pink - Boots Magnitone LiftOff MicroCurrent Facial Toning Lifting Pink - Boots

Some common options that many people recommend are to use plain aloe vera gel or silver gels (usually a mix of silver, aloe vera, and other ingredients). I have tried both but did not get good conductivity with aloe vera. And got red and irritated with the silver gel. So none of these options worked for me. It contains a bunch of powerful anti-aging ingredients such as 24-carat gold, growth factors, hematite, snail venom peptide, bio-placenta, niacinamide, zinc, and copper. I wouldn’t say I saw noticeable results straight after using the the device; it’s one of those things that take time for the results to come in. One thing I did notice and love after using the device was how soft my face felt.This microcurrent wand is deserving of all the viral TikTok hype—and is excellent option for anyone who is new to using microcurrent at home. It's incredibly easy to use (just apply a conductive gel or hydrating serum to clean skin and glide the wand up and out) and the entire treatment takes only five minutes. The Solawave wand also combines microcurrent with red light, therapeutic warmth, and gentle facial massage for even more glow-boosting benefits. We haven’t translated Edited yet – we’re working on it! Please use Google Translate to read in your preferred language for now, and keep an eye out for updates. So, what do I think about home microcurrent now? These little guys do more than I originally thought These are my personal favorites when it comes to substitutes for microcurrent conductive gels. The spring water spray is what gives (most) conductivity and should be used generously during the treatment. It will also give you a good glide with the device you’re using.

Micro Current Gel With Collagen 250ml | Salon Services Skintruth Micro Current Gel With Collagen 250ml | Salon Services

But what actually is microcurrent – and should we be applying it to our faces? Here, the experts reveal everything you need to know, from how the technology works to the best at-home microcurrent devices to try. What is microcurrent? The Nuface Trinity microcurrent is the second home beauty device I’ve trialled. I started in April 2019 and stopped December 2019. I used it religiously for 9 whole months. Phew. I used the Ziip Nano for 5 more months Have you scoured the Internet to find the right microcurrent gel for your skin and found people who have suffered with acne breakouts or cystic type acne after the treatment?

Find in store

The Phytomoist complex helps with making the skin smooth, soft and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Just make sure it does not contain oil since that will hinder the conductivity. Small amounts of oil might work. But to know for sure test it with the ZIIP or the Myolift since those machines show whenever you have conductivity. If you only have the Nuface or Foreo Bear, it might be best to avoid oils altogether just to be sure. My personal favorite is Hydrance intense serum from Avene. And Beauty infusion Probiotic from Skin Authority. I use either one of these. Also, I make it more affordable by using thermal spring water sprays on top during the treatment. So whenever the gel starts to dry out, I make it slippery again by spraying on the spring water. So I do not need to reapply the gel. My favorite microcurrent conductive gel substitute is to simply use a hydrating serum with spring water spray on top. My favorite serum for this is Hydrance intense from Avene and Beauty infusion probiotic from Skin Authority. And the sprays I use are either Avene or La Roche Posay spring water sprays.

Microcurrent Facial Guide for 2022: My Honest Review and Photos Microcurrent Facial Guide for 2022: My Honest Review and Photos

Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that is used in tons of products and well-tolerated for most people. But not for all. And not always. Since hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, unfortunately, can trigger inflammation. And for me, that can trigger cystic acne. The Foreo SERUM SERUM SERUM can be also used on it’s own as a primer for a boost of hydration and anti-aging properties.Have any active cancer or have recently recovered from or had treatment for any suspiciousor cancerous lesions Another aspect of the conductive gel is that it should preferably have really good ingredients since the microcurrent will increase the permeability of the skin cells. Meaning that everything you put on the skin will be absorbed better and pushed deeper into your skin. Hi Tania! I would suggest you use a mineral spray and spray on her face before and during (when needed) the treatment. You can see my post about thermal spring water sprays for more info about them 🙂 . You can also add a thin layer of ZIIP’s Crystal gel as a base for even more glow and results. That was at the beginning of June 2020. And to start, I did not miss it one bit. What differences do I see now I’ve stopped? Without gels— an average microcurrent therapy is as good as working on a computer but with plugs off!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment