276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flash Dust Magnet XL (Handle Extendable to 90cm), Duster Starter Kit Handle & Refills x 2 + Flash Dust Magnet Trap and Lock, Refill Pack, 5 Pieces + Our Gift for You: Organza Bag Size 9x7x0.1cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plus, the Flash Speedmop Dry Refill Pads can be used on all hard surfaces, making it the perfect tool for keeping your home clean and dust-free. The dust magnet refills are made with 33% recycled synthetic fibres, making them an eco-friendly choice. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Flash Dust Magnet cloths have unique fibers that adapt shape to get into nooks and crannies, so you get rid of dust and hair on virtually any surface without spreading it around your home. A few weeks ago, I was asked if I would like to trial the new Flash Dust Magnet Duster and of course I said yes!The pads' thickness and specific pattern combined with their electrostatic action enable to catch all the dust and lock it in the sheet. My only criticism is that the handle can’t be extended but there is a long handle version available.

I used to find when using a traditional duster that the dust would fall straight back on to my surfaces and it looked like I hadn’t done anything! Flash Dust Magnet XL extends up to 90cm and reaches high, low and tight places, providing a more thorough clean than other dust cloth. With thousands of fluffy fibres lightly coated, the Flash Dust Magnet is designed to trap and lock day-to-day dust, hair and allergens from dust-mites, cats and dogs from surfaces.Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. It can be used as a complement to your vacuum cleaner, catching the fine dust left over or as an in-between cleaning tool, a trick to avoid too frequent deep cleaning. Plus, with the Flash Speedmop’s 360° swivel head, you can clean everywhere, even into hard to reach places, such as under the refrigerator, stove and dishwasher, under beds, sofas, and even in corners and edges where brooms and mops can’t always go isn't it amazing? All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident.

Flash Dust Magnet is the tool to trap and lock day-to-day dust, hair and allergens from dust-mites, but also cats and dogs from surfaces thanks to its thousands of fluffy fibers lightly coated. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Plus, with the Flash Speedmop’s 360° swivel head, you can clean everywhere, even into hard to reach places, such as under the refrigerator, stove and dishwasher, under beds, sofas, and even in corners and edges where brooms and mops can’t always go. Idea for removing hard grime Features: Easy to grip Tough blue scourer for stubborn stains Non-sratch to prevent any damages while cleaning your cookware Super . This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.The pads thickness and specific pattern combined with their electrostatic action enable to catch all the dust and lock it in the sheet. Bid goodbye to dust, dirt and hair and say hello to cleanliness with this Flash Duster Dust Magnet Starter Kit.

It can also be used complementing your vacuum cleaner, catching the fine dust left over or as an in-between cleaning tool, a trick to avoid too frequent deep cleaning. Flash Dust Magnet is the tool to trap and lock day-to-day dust, hair and allergens from dust-mites, but also cats and dogs from surfaces thanks to its thousands of fluffy fibres lightly coated. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. The Flash Speedmop dry pads can be used on all hard surfaces including: waxable and non-waxable linoleum, vinyl, ceramic and finished wood floors. It's particularly convenient for picking up pet hair as most pets shed all the time or if you suffer from dust allergies.Plus, the ergonomic handle fits perfectly and comfortably in your hand, so you can easily and quickly clean your home. The telescopic duster has a pivoting head that can be adjusted and locked into four different positions to clean angled surfaces such as wood, furniture, cabinet corners, baseboards. The kit is the perfect tool to trap and lock day-to-day dust, hair and allergens from dust and mites, but also cats and dogs from surfaces thanks to its thousands of fluffy fibres lightly coated. Tips to know: it's particularly convenient for picking up pet hair as most pets shed all time or if you suffer from dust allergies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment