276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIKVISION DS-2CD2347G2-LU (2.8 mm) 4MP ColorVu IP Turret Camera 24/7 Coloured Imaging with Microphone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have registered and trying to add my device keeps saying device off line. No search results found.

With a working temperature of -30 °C to +60 °C, IP67 weather-proof housing, a panoramic & rotation movement of 360° and a tilt of 75°, this is perfect for outdoor use, although it can be for indoor use too. Otherwise what is the least risky way for me to be enable functionality for motion triggering of supplemental light?

Hikvision

Network Storage MicroSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card (512 GB) local storage, and NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), auto network replenishment (ANR) Day time images are as good as can be for a 4mp 1/1.8 sensor though I prefer to adjust the exposure up a notch, night time needs additional light if you dont want to use the built in LED lighting, I use a 10w porch light that works to light up my driveway and this works pretty well. Audio Bit Rate -U: 64 Kbps (G.711ulaw/G.711alaw)/16 Kbps (G.722.1)/16 Kbps (G.726)/32 to 192 Kbps (MP2L2)/8 to 320 Kbps (MP3)/16 to 64 Kbps (AAC-LC) I've done a search on this forum and discovered that unfortunately, after the feature was introduced, subsequent firmware updates added and removed this feature. Start up And Operating Conditions -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)

Settings wise the first recommendation would be to speed up the shutter to 1/100 sec if the nighttime light permits to avoid motion blur on walking targets. (See my recent comments on post “choosing cameras for my home”) wait until it’s dark so you can see the effect in real-time of any changes you make. Thank you for your response. I will attempt 5.5.114 again however I've received the version mismatch error above when I tried to install it via the web interface. Smart Event Line crossing detection, intrusion detection, region entrance detection, region exiting detection (support alarm triggering by specified target types (human and vehicle)) Together with high-end Hikvision memory card, memory card encryption and health detection are supported

Get In Touch

The Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LU is a 4 megapixel (2688 x 1520) fixed turret network camera with the option of a 2.8mm or a 4mm lens. The 2.8mm model is also available in grey. The camera offers full 24/7 colour imaging and the body is IP67 rated ensuring water and dust resistance. ColorVu Technology works to provide full colour images 24/7. The camera is able to achieve this with a large iris, high-performance sensor and built-in white LED supplement lighting. The Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LU is a 4MP ColorVu turret network camera suitable for indoor our outdoor use and featuring a built in microphone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment